
The Frankford Candy & Chocolate Company, an American candy manufacturer, located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, was founded in 1947 by Sam Himmelstein. The company has become a very successful candy manufacturer. It is one of the largest producers of chocolate rabbits in the United States, making over 100 varieties!
So, did you know?
Ninety million chocolate Easter bunnies are produced each year.
Chocolate bunnies should be eaten ears first, according to 76% of Americans. Five percent said bunnies should be eaten feet first, while 4% favored eating the tail first.
Adults prefer milk chocolate (65%), to dark chocolate (27%).
Zitner's Candy is also located in Philadelphia and they make the worlds (IMHO) bestest Chocolate Eggs.
Walking past a Chocolate factory is NOT a good idea for a diabetic? :)

10 comments:
No, probably not, but hey....as long as the aroma fills you with good feelings, why not? (i like white chocolate, too)
Happy Easter. *hugs*
Mmmm... Chocolate.... *Drools*
Ahem, sorry about that... *Grabs napkin and clears up drool*
Interesting post, Iggy. :)
Oh yeah... Happy Easter. :)
Can you seriously smell the chocolate in the air? thats it, Im moving there lol....
With the lint bunnies I bit off their faces first so they can see what is going on LOL.....
I got me first every easter egg yesterday from the two nippers that live opposite and whom I take to school every morning, so they are real just part time.... I so didnt expect it... the parents both accountants didnt just get me a little egg but a HUGE egg with loads of chocolate bars in lol posh gits...... I can honestly say Ive never had anyone give me a egg before.. but I will also admit last year I bought meself one lol.... me lads have always bought me flowers and or boxes of chocolates but never a real egg :) - Im not going to open this egg Im gonna use it (2 foot high box) as a temptation themometer lmfao....
Igg have the most lovely of Saturdays.... its my Toms birthday today so Im treating everyone plus his girl and her mum to a country pub dinner this evening..... wish you could join us....
x
*walks past the chocolate factory with you and says hey..you sure we can't splurge just this once?*
I eat em tail first so I'm 4% and I as an adult love dark chocolate..maybe I'm really not an adult?
oh OH there is no percentage as to those that eat them face first, which is NOT to be confused with ears first.....
I always thought I wasnt like the masses lol
x
yes...but you left out the most important thing...
monday all easter candy goes on sale 50% off...
Like most adults, I prefer milk chocolate. Thanks for sharing this little tidbit of information!
Actually Igg... walking PAST the factory IS a good idea for a diabetic. Stopping is a bad idea ;)
The ears have to go firs. It is the only way.
HAPPY EASTER dear friend!
Mmmmmm Chocolate. I want to lick every one of those chocloate bunnies! I LOVE dark chocolate but have been known to splurge on white chocolate once in awhile. I also eat them ears first.
Post a Comment