Thank you for the birthday post and birthday wishes, Iggy. You're a very special friend. :)
I'd enjoy my birthday more if I wasn't so sick with this head cold. I would rather go to work than deal with my eyes watering like they are and my head feeling like it's gonna explode.
Hope you're feeling better. *hugs you from a distance so you dont get this cold back*
Thank you, Yaya and YELLOWDOGGRANNY. Thanks, Styxie. :) *hugs* That must have been where I went wrong yesterday. I had the wrong soup in my bowl. :\
My right eye is still watering this morning and my sinuses are still stuffed up, but I'm gonna go into work at 11:00 today and try to suffer thru the rest of my time.
12 comments:
You are such a good friend!
Happy Birthday to Alice Kay too!! wishing her a wonderful day!
betty
Have a great day Alice Kay!
Thank you for the birthday post and birthday wishes, Iggy. You're a very special friend. :)
I'd enjoy my birthday more if I wasn't so sick with this head cold. I would rather go to work than deal with my eyes watering like they are and my head feeling like it's gonna explode.
Hope you're feeling better. *hugs you from a distance so you dont get this cold back*
Happy Birthday Alice Kay!!!!!
Now get better - that's an order!
I was about to ask you who she is, then I saw her comment. So Happy Birthday Alice Kay. Get well soon!
Thank you, Deanna and thanks, Matty.
Happy Birthday Alice Kay!
happy birthday...
*HUGZ* Alice and slides her some chicky soup*
Thank you, Yaya and YELLOWDOGGRANNY. Thanks, Styxie. :) *hugs* That must have been where I went wrong yesterday. I had the wrong soup in my bowl. :\
My right eye is still watering this morning and my sinuses are still stuffed up, but I'm gonna go into work at 11:00 today and try to suffer thru the rest of my time.
Happy belated birthday wishes dear AliceKay....
x
Post a Comment