Love the pictures. I wish the leaves turned colors here. In that respect I do miss living on the East Coast where the colors were beautiful in the fall.
thank you for bringing fall to a Southern Californian who rarely sees such beauty! my favorite picture was the walking path/road with the leaves covering parts of it
I hope the weather clears up a bit so you can get out and enjoy this year's foliage
Our colors just started changing last week. This week we've got December-like temps and rain so we've had many more leaves drop than is usual for this time of year.
Hi Ig! I love the collages you've done this week, this one is especially pretty, love all the fall colors and scenery! Hope it's been a good week for you, hope you are feeling better and hope you have a great weekend! :-)
Ahh! My favorite time of year!!You certainly have conquered the mystery of collage photos. My favorite are the red and red-orange leaves. We usually have a ton of tan to yellow ones. With the freezing and snow we've had up here I hope the leaves will even have a chance to turn before falling. Crazy weather. Looking forward to more pictures of fall in the East. :):)
Fall is such a pretty time. Too bad it gets cold. And rainy. I would probably like it more if it was warmer...but then the leaves wouldn't change colors and it wouldn't be so pretty.
hey just stopped by to see how you are doing.....hope you are doing okay.....Koda and me are sort of on a hiatus but we'll still checking in on our favorites so we are thinking of you
32 comments:
Oh these are so pretty. I especially love the golden leaves of the second shot in the first row.
I really like the road leading to nowhere.
Our Fall has been a dud so far this year. Sure am hoping that will change soon!
Huge hugs.
That's awesome. I love fall!
Beautiful. I needed to see that after the Phillies threw the game away this afternoon!
cool pictures so pretty
Pretty collage. I am waiting for the weather to change here in Northern Maryland so I can get some shots too!
I'm so jealous..wish we had leaves that changed colors...ours just drop off the tree after they turn brown.
Love the pictures. I wish the leaves turned colors here. In that respect I do miss living on the East Coast where the colors were beautiful in the fall.
thank you for bringing fall to a Southern Californian who rarely sees such beauty! my favorite picture was the walking path/road with the leaves covering parts of it
I hope the weather clears up a bit so you can get out and enjoy this year's foliage
betty
I'm jealous of anyone that lives where the leaves change.
Living in Vegas... well, the cactus don't change.
Thought I'd check out your blog, stop by mine some time if you'd like! Have a great day!
Our colors just started changing last week. This week we've got December-like temps and rain so we've had many more leaves drop than is usual for this time of year.
Very nice photos. I hope the weather straightens up soon. (want some snow to go along with those leaves?)
these are perfect pics of Fall! And my favorite time of year.
Hi Ig! I love the collages you've done this week, this one is especially pretty, love all the fall colors and scenery!
Hope it's been a good week for you, hope you are feeling better and hope you have a great weekend! :-)
Truely beautiful.......
x
Sigh...the fall. I love the fall. These photos confirm why I love the fall so much. Gorgeous!
I so miss the New England foliage!!!! But not the winters, lol! Thank you for sharing your many talents with us!
Lovely photos! I love the foliage, no matter how bright or dull it is.
Ahh! My favorite time of year!!You certainly have conquered the mystery of collage photos. My favorite are the red and red-orange leaves. We usually have a ton of tan to yellow ones. With the freezing and snow we've had up here I hope the leaves will even have a chance to turn before falling. Crazy weather. Looking forward to more pictures of fall in the East. :):)
Beautiful pictures!
These are great, especially the top right one.
I haven't yet taken any foliage shots this fall yet. Weather was too cold this weekend.
Fall is such a pretty time. Too bad it gets cold. And rainy. I would probably like it more if it was warmer...but then the leaves wouldn't change colors and it wouldn't be so pretty.
I'm impossible to please...
This is my all time favorite time of year. I wish these beautiful colors hung around a little longer.
Thanks for sharing such nice photos!
Love the red, orange, yellow and green foliage! Such a pretty shot!
real perty soon the leaves will fall and it will look..dead..ugh!
BEAUTIFUL pics Iggy, thanks for sharing those..I love Fall..HUGS
I'm needing an Iggy fix............... Missin' you!
Iggy, please come out and play!
So funny.....I like the word foliage but only picture Reynolds when I think of the word.
I especially love the leaves that turn red.
*peeks my head in* wooooohooooooo anyone home??? Iggy??? Hello??? where are youuuuuu??? I hope all is well with you Iggy..Missing ya HUGS
hey just stopped by to see how you are doing.....hope you are doing okay.....Koda and me are sort of on a hiatus but we'll still checking in on our favorites so we are thinking of you
betty
I miss my Ig too! Please pop in and let us know if you are ok!
Post a Comment