
While the Virtual Walker was walking here...

This was the scene that met the Real World Walker.
Bleah, six miles of slipping and sliding and being reminded about Speed Humps.
I did, however keep an eye open for my buddies, the Orange Coneheads and thoughts turned to my becoming an Honorary Conehead. Pondering how that might work, the vision below entered my mind. I guess if bald is sexy, being a Conehead would be awesome sexy!

Oh I must not do any flairndepping*. I really mustn't.
* - Conehead Sex Guide

3 comments:
I want to come to your conehead inductee party!!!
A Conehead speed humps? *excuses self to take a cold shower*
I am shocked! I had no idea how many times I was witnessing cone head sexual activity as I traveled the roads. Had I known, I would have paid more attention... might have learned something!
Post a Comment