Friday, January 11, 2008

Not for the Squimish

Rated Mature Audiences (MA) only.

With the recent news of Aliens being hunted for sport, I, the Real World Walker, investigated some more. What I found filled me with dread.


Not-so-slender Grey Round in hiding. This poor alien has gone so far as to camouflage itself in a boxy wooden vest, trying to blend in at the local park. The camouflage doesn't work - even I spotted it out in the open.


Partially Beheaded Short Green Square. The red blood vessel appears to be throbbing yet.


Partially Beheaded Short Green Round. What? Another beheading!

In the background you have may noticed all sorts of medieval devices of torture. Under the blue tarp is a green John Deere Riding Mower, whose spinning whirling blades surely brings unspeakable fear to those it thunderously runs over.

To the left of the riding mower is a Roto-tiller with rusty but sharp blades. Not satisfied with "chop and run", this human must get sadistic pleasure going deep to get to the life roots of many an alien.

A push mower is in front of the Roto-tiller, awaiting the next call for up close and personal, manual, hands-on torture.

Its a little hard to see, but I believe the mechanism to the left of the Roto-tiller is an electric generator on wheels - what can I say... its just... just... just so shocking.

The human that owns all this seems to be torturing the two modern day transportation devices. Notice the anal probing of the white one taking place as this picture was taken. I shudder to think what is or was being done to the red one.

As I hurriedly walked past, I saw a large white bottle of Propane used to power a torch hidden on the other side of the blue tarp. How despicable can you get?


Huddled Orange Coneheads. This picture is not for the faint-hearted as is shows a group of horrified and terrified Orange Coneheads taking refuge behind a white trailer. The cause of their terror is the poor, orange Tall Slender Round being stretched out on the circular rack.


The Guillotine would have been more humane. Here the poor, orange Tall Slender Round is stretched out on the circular rack where he (or she) can see the coffins that await him (or her) and the victims that don't... do what? talk?


Hooded Yellow Slender Rounds. This picture was taken at a distance with a telephoto lens through the chain link fence of the prison yard.


Grave of the Unknown Alien. A streak of blood, soon to be washed away by the rain, and a cheap plastic flag to mark the grave of an alien at rest, untold light years from home.


A Field of Tears. -- I took off my cap and paid my respects:

Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord
He is trampling out the vintage where the grapes of wrath are stored,
He has loosed the fateful lightening of His terrible swift sword
His truth is marching on.

Glory! Glory! Hallelujah!
Glory! Glory! Hallelujah!
Glory! Glory! Hallelujah!
His truth is marching on.

He has sounded form the trumpet that shall never call retreat
He is sifting out the hearts of men before His judgment-seat
Oh, be swift, my soul, to answer Him! be jubilant, my feet!
Our God is marching on.......

6 comments:

Intense Guy said...

Ok. My brother came around and asked me if... perhaps... I might need "some help" as he put it.

So... this is the last of the real world walker aliens series.

Hope you enjoyed :-)

LadyStyx said...

I have a spare "ILuvMe" Jacket (unfortunately it's in a flannel plaid) and several samples of padded wallpaper (the cow print is the most popular but I've always thumbed my nose at popularity and went with the leopard print...)should you require them.

Message to iggy's bro :P~~~~ Not nice to squash a person's healthy imagination.

Message to iggy: you keep writing if you like hun. I, for one, am thouroughly enjoying this excusion of a twisted mind....but of course I'm not exactly in my right mind either. *smiles as the Cheshire cat would and fades to nothing but a grin*

AliceKay said...

Here I sit laughing my ass off again. :D

This is too good to stop, Iggy. You must go forward. (don't listen to your brother...lmao) Great job!!

Anonymous said...

after all the years of chatting,I think many of us need help,some more then others ROFL

These entries have kept me laughing for quite some time,I loved them so much I shared them with some of my mommy friends and they think you're a hoot too.Who cares what the bro says lol keep em up!!!

I hope you're having a great weekend away on your trip!!!

Intense Guy said...

Hi, I am back from Washington DC where I had a great time. I had two ideas concerning the "aliens" one the train ride back... so there will be a spin-off. I just need to find the "right" pictures!

:-)

LadyStyx said...

WHOOOOT!!! More alien stories!! Hawt Dayum!! :)