-- Quote attributed to the Virtual Walker.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh..... so nice!
As of January 16, 2008 at 10:10 AM
Steps: 800,359
Miles: 340.75

I had to pull out the map again because the Real World Walker, being such a busy guy, made me lose track of where I was! So this is Palm Shores, Florida, I'm almost to Cape Canaveral. I can hardly wait to get there!

Speaking of Cape Canaveral and Cape Kennedy (I'll get to which is which and who is who later), here is what I think is a pretty neat picture showing the mid-Florida coast.

Henry Morrison Flagler, our railroad baron, would approve the accommodations for sure. He really liked big, ritzy and elegant hotels. In fact, he built a dozen or so himself.

My Dad, the saltwater fisherman, would approve the fishing, and this fish in particular. Now that is one nice sized Mahi-Mahi.

My Mom, the bird and butterfly watcher, would approve the wildlife. This is one lovely shot of an Egret.

Actually, I think everyone would approve.*
* - One exception would be the "Ewww! I got sand in my bathing suit" crowd.

I'm going to take off the boots, put up my raw and sore feet and enjoy the sights for a bit.

3 comments:
Love the pics. And the one of the coast taken from "outerspace" is just awesome. I'd like to take a walk along that beach in my bare feet...warm sand, warm sun...sounds wonderful right about now.
Im with Alice on the one pic...would make an awesome jigsaw puzzle.
The beach looks lovely too...if I didnt get such bad sunpoisoning, I'd wanna be there. No wait, we're due for snow today...maybe tomorrow then.
would someone PLEASE take me there? I need a vacation!!! LOL Maybe while I'm recuperating from whatever this neurosurgeon is gonna do on my back!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment