I had a very busy but thoroughly enjoyable one, and I still got some walking in too. Fortunately there has been little to no snow here. I think the total year to date is an inch and a half. There is no snow on the ground here.
Just the way I like it. Before you snow bunnies get on me for that, let me explain, I have to shovel two fairly long driveways and a parking lot big enough for 12 cars. I'm getting too old for that sort of stuff.
As of December 26, 2007 at 10:00 AM
Steps: 423188
Miles: 180.12

You tell 'em Mooch!
I'll have to check when I get some time - the post-Christmas business is 20 times busier than the pre-Christmas business, but I think when the virtual walker gets back to Florida, he will be passing through Fort Lauderdale.

5 comments:
*sends Iggy a virtual snow blower*
I'm happy to hear you had an enjoyable Christmas. :)
*whooooooooohoooooooooo!!* a virtual snowblower!! Thanks Alice Kay! Feel free to borrow it if you need it! :-)
Im thinking Alice needs something a tad larger than a snowblower iggy my dear!
Oh... I'll take your snow as well that way you wont have to shovel it. :)
Merry Christmas, Iggy. It sounds like you had a nice one. My wish for you is that it snows everywhere except your walking trails, driveways and parking lot. That isn't too tall of an order, is it? LOL. Snow, snow, go away and DON'T COME BACK!
Well, I hate to return the gift of a virtual snow blower, but if it would be more useful, perhaps I could get one of those big highway department dump / salt trucks with the huge plow on the front. I'll have to make sure they don't forget the flashing yellow emergency lights for the roof.
Post a Comment