Awesome job! Remember to make Central Missouri one of your virtual stops when you are making your treck north to south. I'll have some sugar free chocolate chip cookies waiting for you (homemade of course)
What an awesome job! I still say next trip should have updates and pix of the locations you visit. You have a wonderful group of cheerleaders here to help you on your way. Im with steph, I wish I was even half that motivated. Maybe once things settle down and I get in an area where it's condusive for safe walking....
4 comments:
Awesome job! Remember to make Central Missouri one of your virtual stops when you are making your treck north to south. I'll have some sugar free chocolate chip cookies waiting for you (homemade of course)
Great Job Iggy!I bet you feel great accomplishment!Now if only I was half that motivated! hugsssssss
What an awesome job! I still say next trip should have updates and pix of the locations you visit. You have a wonderful group of cheerleaders here to help you on your way. Im with steph, I wish I was even half that motivated. Maybe once things settle down and I get in an area where it's condusive for safe walking....
Way to go, friend. *hugs*
Post a Comment