I've heard having a cute puppy dog helps power up the magnet and gets all women looking and checking a guy out.
What do you think? Should I have a special place for a puppy in my car? Does he/she (I'll check) need goggles?
And the car; How about a racing stripe? A huge "shake the town" sound system? More chrome? Decals? Should it be jacked up?
Just remember, what ever your idea is, it's got to go well with a guy wearing "Santa Claus"-red pants, white penny loafers, a loud plaid shirt complete with pocket protector and wide OCHA orange suspenders.
The baseball cap I normally wear is a nice simple khaki color - but I'm open to "accessorizing."
I thank you in advance for your help. I'm tired of riding alone.
A big "Thank You!" to LadyStyx for the picture.

13 comments:
If you painted it orange and had a puppy I would totally dig ya! ;)
I don't know, it doesn't leave much room for necking in the backseat. But I think some flames up the side would improve the situation.
Dude, you totally need some hydraulics on there. Add some neon under car lights and a spoiler and you're good to go.
Ooh and spinners! Some spinning rims with dollar signs on them would definitely get the ladies'* attention.
*This comment does not guarantee that the ladies attracted to these car accessories are of "take home to mom" quality.
LOL
if you wear a hat, please wear it facing forward and not to the side or on backwards..if not, you'll end up attracting the wrong girls...
you need a puppy...yep..and a white coat LOL *hugsss*
I'm real partial to guys driving red vehicles. Candy Apple red with black interior. Perhaps if you blast some Neil Diamond or Tom Jones from the stereo? That might get you a few pair of panties if nothing else.
When Im walkin....a cute puppy will stop me everytime (even though Im a confessed cat lover). I have no problems approaching a stranger with a cute doggie (although I talk more to the doggie than to the human...). However, nothing turns my head faster when I'm riding in a vehicle than a custom paint job. I seem to be partial to an awesome flame job, the more realistic the better. Especially when it's on a pick-up or a muscle car (flames have red and orange....will match ya outfit). The "boom"cars.... Im not fond of those. If I ~really~ want that level of noise, I'd stay home and listen to the neighbor's video game....
And yes, always protect ya doggie's eyes
.oO(gosh I hope I got that code right....) *crosses fingers*
YAY I did!
I think OCHA's painted randomly on the body would be an eye catcher. And a squirrel ornament is a must. As for your hat, we will fix that one for you real! soon.
Perfect picture styxie.
Cute puppys do attract attention. As well as cute babies.
I'm not sure about car stuff. I just learned what rims were the other day.
Gotta have the cute puppy. Puppies are always a great way to get people to look in your direction. ;)
As for the car... Paint it black, then paint flames on it, and get an Ocha or Charlie to hang from the rear view mirror (preferably not live ones). I bet that would look awesome.
Or, you could do what my Dad did to one of the cars he had when I was a kid... Paint the doors a different colour to the rest of the car... A bright colour tends to get more people's attention.
I don't care what you do to it, as long as you get rid of the Obama sticker!
Post a Comment