Saturday, June 20, 2009

The Rabbits Did What Rabbits Do!

The rabbits that live on my front lawn have been very busy eating, taking swimming lessons - with all the rain we've been having this is an essential living skill! - and doing what rabbits ummm... do.

So now there are ten rabbits where there were only two. How did that happen?

I decided to video this little guy/gal sitting and munching for you - instead of the bigger rabbits doing what they do - you can thank me for that :)

I decided to try out my patented "Little Bunny Call" to see if I could draw the little one closer - but - well as you can see...it didn't work out.



15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess we know now you are no Rabbit Whisperer.

Dorkys Ramos said...

He could probably smell that you were totally bluffing, that's why!

AliceKay said...

He's a smart one...learned that Trix are for kids from watching all those tv ads.

Deanna said...

LOL Silly wabbit

Do you know how you catch a unique rabbit?

U nique up on him.

We used to raise rabbits. It was quite entertaining to watch them do what rabbits do best. lmao I know, we're sick, sick, sick.

Karla said...

Nice video..you need to practice your rabbit call more LOL

The Wife O Riley said...

Thank you for not subjecting us to bunny porn.

yellowdoggranny said...

sigh*...stupid windows wont let me download flash player so cant watch..pisses me off as i had it and it worked fine for 2 years..what happened..caca!

whimsical brainpan said...

LOL! Love the rabbit call. :-)

Anonymous said...

LOL! Love the rabbit call. ;)

Perhaps they're British rabbits that recently moved over there? We don't have Trix, and they may not have seen the advert for it yet. (I only know what it is from seeing the advert while in Canada).

LadyStyx said...

*howlz in laffter*

*clickz replay*

*laffz more*

*repeats the above steps*

sugarlens said...

haha, now I know what you sound like!

Yankee Girl said...

You are so funny!

You gave me a much needed break from my boring morning!

Queenie Jeannie said...

LOL!! I guess only white rabbits like Trix!

MarmiteToasty said...

To dam funny - and you sound soooooooo american :)

x

ChicagoLady said...

Perhaps you need to sound more like a rabbit when trying to get it to come to you. Practice puckering up your lips and wiggling your nose.