As soon as I stepped out the door the rabbit looked at me with an expression that I swear meant "Oh man, I got to run away from this great food?!" before scampering off around to the back of the house.
On my way home from work today, I drove past Mr. and Mrs Cow's house, the one with all the old tractor signs plastered on one half of the house and the lawn that I've no workable theory to explain.
Something caught my eye - but I wasn't sure just what had set off the mental "Whoa! That's really odd" alarm in my head". So I walked over after dinner and checked the place over - and then it hit me.

The "Male" cow has nice pink udders. I pondered for a moment and decided that I would not let Mr. or Mrs. Cow determine the sex of my rabbit friend.

18 comments:
Hahaha! You probably didn't mean it this way, but with your breathing in the background of the video it totally looks like some slasher movie! Hahaha!
From the video, the rabbit looks like he/she is very well fed!
Happy Friday!
Male = Mail
Could be a redneck spelling...just saying...
The bunny is super cute!
And what the hell is going on with that lawn?!?!?! Did they do that on purpose?
:) Enjoy your day!
Wow, lol! Maybe the cow is a hermaphrodite?
And that bunny is so cute! Happy Friday!
LMAO Yaya is right - I totally expected something to pop out and scream out of the screen at the end.
He/she (whateva) rabbit (: is so cute. I didn't pick up on the play on words (Male/Mail). Pink udders huh....
Hmm... since I can't hear what is on my video's perhaps I should figure out how to turn the sound off...
I'd never knowingly hurt Mr. or Mrs. Bun-bun. :)
What a cute bunny. Did you look back at him/her like 'You so don't have to run away from this food!'
Male...there are no words. These people seem pretty odd to me so maybe this is just another facet of their oddness
Have a nice Friday!
Loved the bunny video!!!
I agree with Alice Kay on the male-mail thing. That is one butt-ugly mailbox! Those people need a landscaper in a pretty bad way!!! Of course taste would need to come first...
I wouldn't let them help you at Scrabble either.
LOL!
And, by the way, you can hear most people breathing in videos if there's nothing else to hear, and you can hear some people even if there isn't, so don't worry about it. :)
Oh my, it's the bovine version of RuPaul!
LOL at the male..
Cute bunny..nice video.
you know they taste like chicken dont you?
Haha that cow mailbox made me giggle.
I'm too scared to watch the bunny video now. My kids are around and if they see it, they'll want one..
I love the letter boxes you doodles have, still cant get me head around the fact that your posties dont post the letters through ya door though :)
Mmmmmmm rabbit stew....
x
you didnt leave a place to comment on the above post...come to west for westfest..i'll fix you up with a nice czech girl..
Since no one made the comment...I'll go there! I definitely disagree that the cow is male, because you "put something in it" therefore it MUST be female. Right????????
Post a Comment