
Long rumored to exist, this very rare tri-eye alien species has finally captured on film by roving Photojournalist LadyStyx. Our kudos to the lady with the camera!
This tri-eye species has been classified by scientist to be related to the Angry Red Round with Probe and even more distantly related to the Cement-Headed Door Watchers and/or Rusty Necked Bouncers.
For those of you that want to see one for yourself in the wilds, LadyStyx informs me that this alien has been seen orbiting near malls and very select IHOP restaurants.
I propose naming this new species the Lanieous Blinkerium as it reminds me so very much of another rare creature.

9 comments:
LMAO @ Lanieous Blinkerium!
What an unusual alien! I'll have to keep an eye out for that one, see if we have any here.
Thanks to some people helpful comments on the Og Hunk Elefunts post I am now excellently informed on the topic of Cone Aliens.
I haven't ever seen any though. This one looks kinda like a triffid out of the book The Day of The Triffids I would imagine.
It's probably dangerous, I wouldn't venture too close...
You AINT RIGHT IN THE HEAD lol
x
LOL related to the Seabrook Blinkey. I'm with Marmie - Ya ain't right in the head! ROFLMAO
Still laughing as I move on...
I've seen one of those before... Those things look dangerous. Someone's going to have to get up the courage to learn more about these aliens and discover if they really are dangerous or if they come in peace.
Tori-Z I do not think they come in peas, but, on saying that, there are an aweful lot of 'pods' hanging about LOL
x
*laffz*!! We see this one outside the IHOP at the Manassas Mall everytime. I think it likes going there for the Rooti Tooti Fresh n Fruitie meal.
punkn & Marmie....if he's not right, what about those that are clicking the camera? I know since he started some of these stories...I havent looked the world the same way.
Well now that you mention it styxy, I was trying to be nice. What are you photojournalists thinking!!!!!!! I cannot go by a single orange anything and not have the urge to grab a camera. I don't think any of us will ever look at things the same again.
I think that's a FABULOUS name for a very odd yet interesting alien.
I, too, cannot go by any type of orange cone without thinking of all you crazies. Now I will be on the lookout for more Lanieous Blinkerium!
Post a Comment