
Happy Birthday Alice Kay!
I'd do the birthday spankings but I get tired just thinking about the number of 'em... :P
- Animated graphic located by ChicagoLady with the original animal changed to a squirrel by LadyStyx. My thanks to both of you!

"Here's your cake Alice Kay!" exclaimed Sugar Bush, "Now give ol' Sugar some sugar! Mwah! Mwah! Mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!"

"Go ahead, eat all the cake! Ol' Sugar likes pumpkin pie the best!"

12 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEADLICE KAY :)... oops I mean Alice Kay... may today you be surrounded by those that love you and if not in person then in mind and spirit.....
Could you give me the key to your blob?
x
Happy Birthday wishes to Alice Kay! Nice squirrel pasrty pics. I wish I had a party hat like that!
Thanks for the birthday wishes. LOL Very cute. (you can have the hat, lainie...i'll have the cake)
And marmitetoasty, all I need is your email addy so I can send you an invite to my blog. If any of these characters know it, give them your permission to send it to me.
Happy Birthday AK!!!!!!!
*sings and many moreeeeeeee*
That Sugar Bush sure is a sweet lil darlin', what with all those birthday wishes and all. ;)
Happy birthday dahlin'
Did you notice my poor lil' tail caught on fire when I jumped out of that cake? ;)
Thank you Punkn and Sugar Bush. LMAO (no i didn't notice that) LMAO
Im so glad the animation worked for ya iggy.
Happy Birthday Alice!
AliceKay - haven't visited your blog myself but happy birthday all the same!
Lots of um, squirrels. The one eating pumpkins is so cute!
Thank you, Jess.
Happy Birthday to you Alicekay. I hope you had a great one today.
Hugs
Thanks, Sexy. *hugs*
What an interesting birthday post. ;)
Post a Comment