Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

What's this? Intense Guy with or without his costume on?!

a picture of a troll outside a card and bookstore in norway

While looking for a picture of Mary, Bruce and Lee mentioned in my previous entry last night - I found this picture of a friendly Troll which I had taken while visiting Norway.

Happy Halloween!

10 comments:

The Wife O Riley said...

Cute!!

There is a town in Wisconsin named Mount Horeb, that has troll like this all over the town.

Deanna said...

Talk about impish grins....

lol cute lil' guy

MarmiteToasty said...

I have one of those trolls from norway from when me sister use to live there.... only mine is an old hag one :)

Happy Halloween..

x

MarmiteToasty said...

ps.....

Its 8pm here and Ive already made 3 little treat or treaters wet their costumes through fear and 1 little boy so far soil his batman outfit lol

We have grabbed 1 cheeky 8 year old and put him in the dustbin :) - chased a group of 5 year olds up the lane screaming....

Now my house has about 14 lads ranging from 18-24 all painting themselves as hulks with paint we found in the shed LMFAO..... and a black car spray that was for a car...... :) they are all off to Liquid which is a top club in town.....

My Jacob and his group of about nine 15 year olds have all been here and are now at a party....

Soon, peace will decend upon my house and I can put me feet up and open a bottle of red lol

HAPPY HALLOWEEN and for those that say kids outgrow dressing up and halloween.... I'd say poppycock lol

so, green paint from the shed and black car paint for hair LMFAO hahahahahah god help them in the morning :)

x

yellowdoggranny said...

always wondered what happened to my second asshole husband..now i know

LadyStyx said...

LOL @ yellowdog! Your second? Try my first! Oh wait...the troll's smiling and his nose is a bit too small so unless my ex is on mega doses of Zoloft and had a Rhinoplasty recently, it cant possibly be him.

Anonymous said...

Iggy, I am on Drayton Island, and the inter net is terrible here...slow, slow, slow.
I tried twice to comment, but it did crazy stuff..so I am trying again.

Happy Halloween to you too! I love this guy.

I read your posts and I enjoyed everyone of them. You have such a wonderful writing style. I always feel like I step into your stories!

I always leave here with a warm heart, and I thank you, dear Iggy.

~gypsy-heart

Ps I hope all three of my comments aren't here. If so please delete the others. Sorry :O

ChicagoLady said...

I need this guy to scare my neighbors inside so I can get some sleep!

Intense Guy said...

I think Marmite's most favorite holiday ever is Halloween!

:)

...and who can blame her?? I hope she really enjoyed herself!

And thanks for the mention of that WI's town, Wife O Riley. I've never heard of it before but I want and eyeballed their chamber of commerce page and it looks like a really cool place!

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a happy Halloween, Iggy. With no tricks, but handing out lots of treats. :)