A high-pitched, squeaky voice of Harold O. Conehead saying, "You know Delores, I'm so glad Kimberly-Clark has invented these new Depends!"
Delores responds, "Yes Harold, it's wonderful! We can go places again without worrying about your...umm...spilling perfume!"
Camera pans to a view of a very proud, shiny-eyed and excited Harold O. Conehead...

And then the commercial ends fading to black, with the deep resonate voice of James Earl Jones saying the traditional, "OCHA Depends...Get Back Into Life!"
or in version two...
"OCHA Depends...the Quicker Dripper Picker Upper!"
or, in version three...
"OCHA Depends...Good to the Last Drip!"
or perhaps you have a favorite version of your own?

9 comments:
well uh...I am speechless. No clue how to comment here so I will just wish you a happy belated new year!
LOL..... I think someones lost the Sunday Plot LOL.... ya loon :)
or
Is this a hidden message and your trying to tell us that you have now needs for depends, but your to embarrassed to just come out and say it? :)
x
*laffz so hard she criez*
Oh Lordy, Iggy. What next! LOL!
OCHA Depends... gets to the bottom of leaks.
"OCHA Depends...For those not so fresh days."
LOL!
Great commercial! :)
LMAO!
OCHA Depends...stops those embarrassing puddles.
Oh, oh,oh! I have to add one. "I Get By With a Little Help from Depends"
:)
uh...you need to get out more..
Post a Comment