
Meme Love -- A young woman with a raw, artistic talent blended with a zany taste of the macabre and poe-try. I've had the good fortune to discover many phenomenal artistic talents through blogging, two others that spring immediately to mind are Whimsical Brainpan and Gyspy-Heart. I wish Meme, Whimsical, and Gypsy Heart many years of artistic output - the world is a nicer place, canvas by canvas, because of them.
Twaddle everyday rubbish -- If you never been to MarmiteToasty's blog, you haven't lived. This childminder's antics with her nippers, her sons, her neighbor, and her remarkable view of the world are enough to lift heart, mind and soul of anyone that spends too much time looking at their feet. There are so many awesome folks dealing with adversity, be it bum knees, blindness like Tori, burn trauma like Whim, Multiple Sclerosis by Merely Me, trauma from spousal abuse like LadyStyx in uplifting and inspiring way that when I need a pep talk, any one of their excellent blogs will provide it.
Punkn's Place -- This wonderful woman has a marvelous blend of class, humor, a beautiful house, and most importantly, a family that makes that lovely house - a warm, inviting, and fun home - when I get reincarnated, I want to come back as one of punkn's punkns...
I never like having to pick out anyone for special attention - because I think all of you are great friends and wonderful to be around - I hope your blog will be the blog of the year.

12 comments:
*Blushing*... and running to google 'picayune' :)
hugs x
*Stands and applauds with the enthusiasm of a spastic monkey* Incredibly well deserved!
well of course you are.
Sends a big ole hug to Iggy just cos.
I finks you deserve every single award that is going.... I truely do....
Just done 5 hours of paperwork LOL...... ALMOST DONE AND DUSTED...
x
Congratulations Iggy, Meme, Marmite, and Punkn.
*HUGZ* iggy
Congrats on the award! Congrats also to Meme, Marmie and Punkn. Very very good picks there iggy.
*Blushing too and whispers to Marmie, what did google say...*
It is humbling to get an award from you, Iggy. The worst thing about it is that I can't give it to you, the most deserving of all, because someone beat me to it. Thank you dear man from the bottom of my heart. I will do my best to live up to your comments. And personally I would be honored to have you reincarnated as one of my Punkns!
Oh and thanks everyone for the congrats and sweet comments. *huggsss*
Ahh,How very sweet of you! Thank you from the bottom of my oddly shaped HEART! I wish I could have been the first to give you an award (sad face), but I'll give you my Edgar Allen Poe poetry buddy award!
(smiling from ear to ear!)
-melissa
Congratulations Iggy..well deserved!
You are a special soul!
I loved reading your latest posts!
Namaste'!
~gypsy-heart
Congrats Iggy... A very well deserved award! :)
And Congrats to those you passed it on to. :)
Post a Comment