Friday, January 16, 2009

I wonder what this was about?

It's too cold to even blog (much) today...

a grave stone inscribed rotten sons of bitches jeff buscher 1970 2007

I also wonder if Jeff's mom appreciated the irony of her calling Jeff a rotten SOB?

10 comments:

Deanna said...

I can't even figure out what to comment... holy moly!

The Wife O Riley said...

I love it! I want something like that on my tombstone.

Maybe...

"Where have you been??!!"

or

"Buried without clothes because it's hot where she's going!"

LadyStyx said...

Wow. Umm..hm.

yellowdoggranny said...

i always wanted to put, "could you move please, your standing on my tits."

Anonymous said...

Looks like something my Mother's family would have. If I have a tombstone I think I'll have
"I'd rather be painting" on it. :)

I may just have my ashes shot out in the universe or made into a diamond. hee, hee

I hope you are staying warm and feeling better and better. 'Tis in the 20's on the island..I am freezing. This is NOT Florida. Below 70 is too cold for me!!! :O

Warm energies to you!
~gypsy-heart

Celticspirit said...

Hmmmmm that's very strange. But who knows, maybe that guy had a warped sense of humor and wanted that on his gravestone.
I don't want any type of gravestone. I want to be cremated and kept on the fireplace mantle in a 24 karat gold urn. ;.

MarmiteToasty said...

Well, seeing as me maties are gonna carry me through the woods in a wicker coffin and bury me in the Natural Burial Ground up on the Downs and then have a picnic, there wont be a gravestone....

But this one on your photo is great lol

x

Anonymous said...

Different... LOL!

Hope it warms up a bit there! *Hugs*

Karla said...

well..that is one of the most interesting tombstones I think I've ever seen....

ChicagoLady said...

I'm wondering who the rotten sons are. Jeff is just one person, so if he's one, who else is one? Maybe there was a group of them and they all died together, and had the same inscription put on their headstones? Something happened for him to die at 37.