Thursday, January 29, 2009

Random Photograph IV

As I looked through some random photographs on my computer the bright colors of the one shown below stood out. Now I've no idea why I took this picture of Oly (I think?) and Bill (who is the main character and the one with the red bow tie) and from the Qubo TV show cartoon called Sitting Ducks.

Oly and Bill from the sitting ducks cartoon

I do admit to watching this show when SpongeBob SquarePants is not available.

12 comments:

Karla said...

well you can't seem to get the squirrels so you got the ducks! LOL

yellowdoggranny said...

scandalous...those ducks is nekkid

Yankee Girl said...

I found you via yellowdog granny and I think the random photos are fansmashingtastic. I look forward to seeing some more!

Anonymous said...

Not familiar with that cartoon, sorry

AliceKay said...

I'm not either, Tori.

MarmiteToasty said...

Not seen the ducks before but we LOVE squarebob in this house :)

x

Melissa said...

haha...ducks! I love spongebob and his yellow square body!

ChicagoLady said...

I don't watch much tv on Saturday mornings, I'm usually sleeping.

Spongebob is the bomb!

LadyStyx said...

omg....duck porn!

*digs thru her music files for that Ray Steven's song...The Streak*

whimsical brainpan said...

I don't think I've ever heard of this show.

And the ducks do look kind of naked. Maybe it's because they are white. Donald Duck was white and wore a top (but strangely no bottoms), but Daffy Duck was black, didn't wear clothes, and didn't look naked.

Ausgrl said...

I love this cartoon. It is on regularly here every night at about 1am so I dot have to forego Spongebob to watch it. I just love the concept of a duck (Bill) and an Alligator (Aldo) being friends. Kinda like a vegetarian shark lol

Queenie Jeannie said...

You crack me up. And I thank you for it!!!!