Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Nutty Buddy...

described in the text

A squirrel lies on a couch and tells his Psychologist (or is he a Psychiatrist? - I can't read his dipolma), "When I learned, 'You are what you eat', I realized I was nuts!"

I guess I got to lay off eating peanuts.

12 comments:

MarmiteToasty said...

Ive just eaten 'crackers' for me lunch, does that make me *crackers* :) as in crazy...

x

AliceKay said...

I almost posted this comic to my blog, too. LOL

Karla said...

hmmm so I'm chocolate! LOL

Anonymous said...

Hmm... I had an orange not long ago and we're having chicken for dinner. Does that make me an orange chicken?

Anonymous said...

Well, now I have a new excuse for being such a crazy woman..too many walnuts and almonds!! :)

Loved all your posts..especially your interview. It was nice to step into your life.

I hope all is good in your world, and that you are well and happy!

~gypsy-heart

ChicagoLady said...

I had oatmeal this morning, so what does that make me? LOL

I think he's just a therapist, since that's all you can read on his diploma.

LadyStyx said...

Good heavens....with what I've been eatin lately, Im a vegetable...

sugarlens said...

I guess I am ice cream?

The Wife O Riley said...

No more bananas and Fruit Loops either!!

I'm caffeine.

I have an award for you!!

yellowdoggranny said...

i had a dog named bill who was the smartest dog..i taught when i would say 'are you crazy?' he'd run around the house barking.and i'd say well ok, your crazy, now show them how really crazy you are...show me your nuts.'..and he'd lay down and roll over so you could see his nuts.'....we had to come up with something different after he got neutered.

Intense Guy said...

I had to laugh at your comments - Marmy, yes, you are crackers...

I'm sorry, I beat you to it, Alice Kay!

Laughs at Chocolate Karla (reminds me of an Easter Rabbit) and Tori and her Orange Chicken and the nutty Gypsy Heart!

I guess you are a Quaker, Chicago... along with lots of horses...

Laffs at the veggy LadyStyx and the creamy Sugar Lens...

Bananas and Fruitloops would explain much, Wife of Riley... very much indeed!

YDG... I just have to howl like a dog at your comment...

Might be time for some inspired comment awarding again!

whimsical brainpan said...

But if eating nuts is good for you (as studies have shown), then being nuts must be good for you too.