LMAO. To funny. Was at a bar awhile back in the outside bar area. A guy sits back there and smokes cigars. This lady come back and lights a big stoggie up to. I was amazed never seen a woman light up a big stoggie, maybe one of those small ones. Enjoyed the picture and laugh. Thank you Iggy.
I'll write a little disclaimer / introduction next time saying the day is in honor of all old(er) ladies with charm, culture or just brash personalities.
7 comments:
*laffz*
You are a nut!!
Ummm, I hate to break it to you, but neither of those old broads is Bea Arthur.
LMAO. To funny. Was at a bar awhile back in the outside bar area. A guy sits back there and smokes cigars. This lady come back and lights a big stoggie up to. I was amazed never seen a woman light up a big stoggie, maybe one of those small ones. Enjoyed the picture and laugh. Thank you Iggy.
WTF! When did you snap that photo of me?????!!!!!!
faaar fecking out.
I'll write a little disclaimer / introduction next time saying the day is in honor of all old(er) ladies with charm, culture or just brash personalities.
Wrinkles with Character so to speak. :)
Post a Comment