Friday, October 24, 2008

Play It Again, Errr.. Frank!

award winning halloween costume, frankenstein playing a saxophone

Someone wearing an award winning Halloween costume...playing the ol' Jazz classic, "I've Got the Stolen Pumpkin Blues" (Apologies to Albert King):

I got the blues 'cause my pumpkin has gone
Oh, I got the blues 'cause my pumpkin has left
They took all of my hard earned money, yeah,
    it left with someone else

Cold hearted pumpkin!
Hmm!
Well all right!

The blues can come to you in any shape or form
It can come to you in the shape of a pumpkin,
    just like the one that left me alone
Now I got the blues and I'm not ashamed to say
I been tryin' to shake them, each and every day

I got the blues 'cause my pumpkin has left
Well they took all of my money
The big pumpkin left with someone else

I gotta find it....

5 comments:

MarmiteToasty said...

There was a 6 foot sorta spookie looking bloke standing in the foyer of the supermarket yesterday, I thought nuffin of it as I walked past it, but when I came out and went it walk pass it said something and its eyes moved.... I almost spoiled me knickers lmfao.... sprite SCREAMED at the top of her lungs lmfao

x

LadyStyx said...

*makes note to Scotchguard knickers before shopping in the supermarket Marmy frequents*

*also bring Lysol*

yellowdoggranny said...

like my mama always said:"jackiesue...you gotta suffer to sing the blues."

ChicagoLady said...

Nobody knows the trouble he's seen...

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... Different. LOL!