A Chicago land resident and by all appearances, awesome mother of two, Wife O Riley tagged me. She writes a humorous blog that I've only recently started to read but even so I get the feeling she goes through life with a bemused smile on her face most of the time.
Top Four Wishes
To be holding hands with AusGrl on Kangaroo Island and watch dozens of happy, very lively and bouncing Kangaroos against a background of a spectacular sunset.
To sit across a dinner table from ChicagoLady and have a discussion so meaningful I forget what I've eaten five minutes later even though it's a 5-star restaurant.
To hear and join in the laughter and gleeful shouts of MarmiteToasty, her sons and nippers while Janet, Mabel and Cedric strut around in the backyard.
Most of all, to go to a real bed at night knowing that all of you are: pain-free - have a brilliant sparkle of happiness and joy in your eyes - hearts brimming with love and well-being - smiles that disappear only when you are laughing - have the security the knowledge that you had a good day - the fullness of quiet satisfaction that the knowing you did the absolute best you can do and that you have made the world a better place - have the contentment of knowing you have at least a couple good squirrel pictures on your camera - and truly feel the connection to all the rest of us when you see something as ordinary and humdrum as an orange traffic cone.
I beg your indulgence - I must add a fifth.
I want to be on the team of people that develop the very first, totally successful bionic eye that is completely natural both in vision and appearance, I could perhaps be involved in some of the programming or software testing, and be able to watch via TV when Tori receives and activates the very first one to see her Mam all healthy, Kelly with a bunch of fresh roses for her, and Kero wagging his tail in delight.
Four Places I Want to Travel To
Into the past to a time when I was younger so I can tell some people that I took for granted that I love them.
Into the future with all of you, sharing the good times and the bad times.
To the moon, planets and stars, since the human race has finally gotten its act together and realizing it's fullest and finest potential.
Down the road to see animals living in their rightful place - the local woods, fields, and streams.
Four Careers I Want to Try
Orange traffic cone placement specialist
Photographer
Story Teller
Food, Wine, and/or Film Critic
Four Things I want God to say at the Gates of heaven
Jopete has your sofa all ready for you.
Of course, Gypsy, your faithful dog is here, she's been waiting for you.
You won't be needing that Metamucil anymore.
That is blessed silence that you hear.
I'm suppose to tag 4 other people - so I'll tag Punkn, Karla, Marz, YellowDogGrannie. I hope you have fun, and remember it's completely optional.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Jebus, you sure know how to bring tears to my eyes.... Im an emotional wreck this week and this is all I needed to open the flood gates LOL
x
That is just incredible!!! You truly are a poet at heart!
Wonderful post from a truly remarkable fellow. You have a special gift, and you use it well. *hugs*
I am with toasty. A tear and a smile. Oh and come on over I will gladly take a trip to Kangaroo Island with you.
wow
Awww Iggy! Hugs!
Funny how a tag can travel around - that is the beauty I think, not so always in the writing, but I loved reading yours.
You've obv. been thinking of your blog readers!
You brought a tear to my eyes too and I proudly accept your tag. You have the biggest heart of anyone I know. Huggsssssssss ya tight.
Very nice "4 Things", Iggy. I have to give some thought to mine now that I'm home, and I'm afraid mine won't be nearly as thoughtful and considerate as yours are.
Great answers. :)
Post a Comment