Tori - I really wish you could see this - it is a slide show showing 36 pictures each with a pumpkin or two on peoples front lawns, steps, and porches.
My brother reports, for the 27 buildings that we saw in our walk around the block, there were 119 pumpkins - which means there were 4.4 pumpkins per building!
And while we didn't see this one, this is my favorite pumpkin -





10 comments:
Pretty cool with the music and all. Sorry you didn't get to see your favorite "punkn". LOL
wow...... if I walked around our streets and lanes there would not be ONE pumpkin out yet cos they would be well manky and mouldy by Halloween lol....
OH HOW I WISH I LIVED IN THE STATES with all those beautiful houses and porches ....
x
that is just super...and love the last pumpkin the best.
Counting pumpkins is better than smashing pumpkins!
Love the slide show! There were some cool looking white pumpkins in one of the shots. I don't think I've ever seen white ones before.
I was reading yesterday, and apparently, unofficially, Illinois is the pumpkin capital of the US, with some huge pumpkin farms down in Peoria and that area. Who knew?
The last pumpkin was definitely the best looking of them all. Maybe you'll catch a glimpse next year.
Knock, knock
Who's there?
Orange
Orange who?
Orange you glad you know how many pumpkins there are in your neighbourhood now?
Sorry... I couldn't help myself. ;)
Awwwww Iggy. Had I known, I would have made a special trip to PA and sat on one of those awesome porches, just waiting for my photo op! Huggssssss to a dear friend.
Loved the slide show. Some cool pictures there.
Awesome slideshow! I have to agree...that last punkn is the best one of all. As my hubby would say, "sheez purdier than a par of bran' new sno tarz" :D
Great slide show!! That is one of the reasons I love this time of year.
LOVE the slide show. Also thought the white pumpkins were awesome. I've never seen white ones. And that last pumpkin looks so familiar! LOL
I carved my own pumpkin the other week. It has a bat on it.
:)
Post a Comment