Steps: 1,081,913
Miles: 460.66
Miles to Georgia: 72.34

I like the feel of warm sunlight on my face. I can close my eyes and almost feel the warmth from this picture.
Hurry home Captain, it gets dark very quickly in the Florida Keys.

The Loggerhead Turtle is watching.

5 comments:
That turtle looks so peaceful floating there.
Hey here's a link for ya. When I take more of this type of pic I'll post it in the same folder.
http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y103/ladystyx1969/iggy%20pix/
I can almost feel the warmth from that pic too. Beautiful!!
That sunset is stunning!!!
It makes me yearn more and more for summer.I love sitting out at the beach watching not just the sunsets but also the sun rising.
Thanks for the link to the pictures :-) I liked many of them and a couple gave me an idea or two (ut oh!)
The Wrinkled Necked Dirt Worm... and the Black Boxed Roof Sitters... and the parasites! Oh... food for idle thought...
LOL! I thought so. I told you after those entries Im not seeing the world quite the same.
Post a Comment