Steps: 1,072,158
Miles: 456.50
Total miles for January: 230.15

The Real World Walker plodded along the empty trail lost in thought:
1) Am I trapped in a UPS commercial? It's brown, so very brown.
2) Why do we need a fence here? There isn't anything "over the other side."
3) It's so deserted here today... am I the last person alive? There aren't even any aliens around.
4) I am by myself. Alone, but not lonely. I look for sights and I imagine what some other people would say, if they only could see those sights too.
-Until next time, I'm plodding along.

6 comments:
Where was this picture taken? The fence is a nice touch...makes it look like there are people around...someplace. :)
This picture was taken on the Schuylkill River Bike Path in Valley Forge National Historic Park in Betzwood.
I am on the path about 2 miles from the Steel Alien Spaceship Spheres looking toward Philadelphia about 21 miles away.
Cool. Hey, did I tell you that Terri and his Venture Crew are going to Valley Forge soon? (February 15th according to his calendar) Not sure exactly where. I'll let you know when I find out.
That's a beautiful picture. Definitely jigsaw material.
I find it hard to believe I took this picture as well as many of the others* with the camera in my cell phone.
*Those that are mine anyway. Usually the Real World Walker pictures are mine and the Virtual Walker pictures are someone elses and I try to credit them.
Maybe I'll see Terri and his "merry crew" soon. :-)
Maybe you will. :-)
Post a Comment