It's time for Shan's Weekend Wordles.
Here's what you do:
1) Go to Wordle.net to create your Wordle.
2) Post it on your blog with a link to Shan's Week~End Wordles or Last Shreds Of Sanity.
3) Once that's done, go back to Last Shreds Of Sanity and sign the Mr Linky that she'll have up - this will help direct those who play along to your blog.
From 11,383 Miles To Go 10 Blocks


9 comments:
Once again, I feel honored. Martha is right there in the middle LOL, but there are several of us mentioned in the post. I used to get so confused by us all, back then two of us (at least) lived in FL too!
At dinner last night (Saigon @ Main) I was taking pictures of our food, and my sister was making fun of me. I told her well, local people do read my blog, maybe I can do a review and get them some business. Then I mentioned how we came upon each others blogs. My mother then continued to tell her how nice it was of you to not only visit, but to pick up the trash. She too was impressed by your kindness and thoughtfulness!
I hope your weekend is a good one. I hope to catch up on pictures and posting this weekend!
"Memorial Martha Weeds visit" Interesting.
Thanks for playing. You need to come link up. I ahve been having browser and bloggy issues lately. "Runtime error" is the bane of my existence right now.
Today is also my 1 year Blogoversary! I am amazed...not only that I have been doing it for a year, but with all the amazing people I have met online.
See ya soon. :)
Totally schism.
enjoyed this one! I enjoyed that entry of yours so I'm glad you chose that one to do your wordle! I saw corgi in there :)
enjoy your Sunday :)
betty
THis is a hard meme, huh?
Wordless! Am a good talker so, it will ended up to blah blah... but I have to think it over and join Wordless meme to train my tongue not to utter much *giggles
Enjoy the fun day---
Definitely a memorable week.
Nice looking Wordle there, buddy.
I like your wordle; it's very colorful and covered a very important subject. Hope you're having a great weekend. HUGS!
I hope your weekend has been a good one. Thanks for coming into chat last night and visiting with me during my stream. It helped make the time go by quicker. *hugs*
Wordles remain a pleasant mystery to me. I am not sure I will ever do anything to change that fact--hehe! I may just continue to enjy yours. :)
Post a Comment