
The digital camera I broke back in the end of December or early January was finally repaired and being shipped back to me - I love getting UPS package information in my e-mail box. Once I get the camera back I can go back to trying to take that ultimate squirrel picture! I really like this camera - its a Pentax Optio V-20 and it is about the size of a cell phone but has a 3 inch viewer on it.

I asked my brother to bring his dog, Jane into work today. I've not seen my little fur-niece in a while. It was really nice having her hang out with us today. I'm going to ask my brother to bring Jane into work more often since I can't really manage a dog on my own yet.
I wish I could have taken some pictures of you folks when you read the title of this entry! Somehow, I think Lainie would have approved of the title.
Hope you have a good weekend.

15 comments:
You can bring pets to the office? How cool is that? I need to get a job at your company! :)
Maybe you can take Janet into your office one of these days :)
Oh I love the thinking about dog sharing :) and you dont have to pick up the poo..
that is one cutie little dog..
x
Aww what a cute dog! And lucky you that you have Bring Your Pet to Work Days.
Back when I lived in NM we had two beagles, brother and sister and they were named Linus and Lucy. Linus looked just like your brother's dog in that picture. Cute dog! Our beagles were neat dogs but both have passed on now.
Cute dog!! Bet she gives great kisses too!
OH MY GOODNESS........ its a sign....
Im just found this on our Red Nose Day Comic Relief Site and It has your name all over it :)
Just a little something to make you smile.....
http://www.rednoseday.com/fun_and_games/skid_the_scrambling_squirrel
x
I'm waiting to hear more about your package.... :0
Can I share a chihuahua with you? Those eyes really are not... oh never mind, yes they are...
LOL@ that game!!
Da poochie is one cutie-pie.
You had me there for a second!
I'm glad you're getting your camera back, Spring is a good time to catch that squirrel picture.
*Tries to clear mind of alternative meanings to the title and links to a certain title about big balls*
Ahem... Anyway...
Glad you'll be getting your camera back soon. And I'm glad you got to spend some much needed time with your fur niece.
Woot on the return of the camera!
Your fur-niece is adorable. :-)
Okayyyyyyyyy - ya probably busy playing the squirrel game link I posted LOL
happy sunday dear you..
x
I could comment about you waiting for information about your package, but I won't. Instead I'll comment on Spongebob up on your banner. I can't even tell you how many hours of Spongebob I watched the last four days.
Jane is a cutie, she'll definitely keep you company at work.
Good luck getting permission to take pictures of that ever-elusive squirrel.
Ha, ha on the title!
What a grand idea about Jane, Iggy!
When the time is right you'll have your new fur companion.
As you know, I just adopted Ava from the same shelter I found Ringo two years ago. Somehow I just knew to go to the shelter ...and there they were. I had not planned to adopt another one, but I felt so drawn to go. I knew the minute I saw her that she was the reason I was there.
She is wonderful..and I am thinking it was all for Ringo to have a friend and to live longer.
I am mad about both of them.
So glad you have your camera back..looking forward to some squirrel photos!
Namaste',
~gypsy-heart
LOL I LOVE the title Iggy. You were thinking of me, I can tell. I do enjoy a good package. *wink*
Jane is gorgeous and I bet she loves being with her 'uncle' as much as you love being with her.
Post a Comment