Nice looking car.
Oh my dribbling both ends just looking at that car LOL...x
Mine MINE I want I want...I'll let you ride in it though Iggy :-)
Isn't she nice, Iggy?
I love the LOL butter. That completed my life.no...I'm normally not that bad...I usually lie unintentionally, not intentionally :-p- Mila
She's nice, but I'd let you have her if I could have a '65-'66 Ford Mustang. Now that's a sweet ride.
This is a good sign Iggy, you are definitely feeling better!!I think you should have it..it's so you!! :)
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!Im with Chicago though...a 66 Mustang for me...make it a Shelby and we gotta deal.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Nice looking car.
Oh my dribbling both ends just looking at that car LOL...
x
Mine MINE I want I want...I'll let you ride in it though Iggy :-)
Isn't she nice, Iggy?
I love the LOL butter. That completed my life.
no...I'm normally not that bad...I usually lie unintentionally, not intentionally :-p
- Mila
She's nice, but I'd let you have her if I could have a '65-'66 Ford Mustang. Now that's a sweet ride.
This is a good sign Iggy, you are definitely feeling better!!
I think you should have it..it's so you!! :)
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!
Im with Chicago though...a 66 Mustang for me...make it a Shelby and we gotta deal.
Post a Comment