Thursday, July 8, 2010

SpongeCates

Ever wonder what Spongebob Squarepant's babies would look like?

a card from deanna with sponge bob on it

...imagine him and Phoebe Cates?

Phoebe Cates of Gremlins
Oh my.... I umm.. I... oh.. what was I saying? Oh yeah, imagine Spongebob getting *this* lucky...

Well, if you go to Make Me Babies (it's free!) you can select their celebrity headshots (Johnny Depp and Britney Spears for starters) and/or upload your own photo(s) and find out what their baby might look like!

offspring of spongebob and phoebe
Please say "Hello" to SpongeCates... I must tell you I was rather shocked they had a redhead...

How about Bob Vila...

bob vila the home rebuilder tv showman

...and Martha Stewart?



Ewwwwwwwwwwww... I even tried...

Michael Jackson
Michael Jackson...

Marilyn Manson
...and Marilyn Manson.

a normal looking white boy
Baffling huh?

23 comments:

Melissa said...

Thats just scary...sponge bob's offspring is the only one with normal parents!
=)

Parsley said...

Something very wrong about that program.

sugarlens said...

haha, I have seen this many times. I like your combos! Oddly, I never thought about trying this out - it would be interesting to see how accurate this program really is!

AliceKay said...

I wondered what that picture was doing in your Flickr account when I was looking at your pictures this morning, and now I know. LOL

I was also wondering why you mentioned looking at Phoebe Cates' picture the other night while we were talking. (now i know that too) LOL

f8hasit said...

HA!
My Bob Villa and Martha Stewart mention made it into your post!
:-)

Scary....ALL of them!
But pray tell. What made you think of Phoebe Cates and SpongeBob Squarepants? Too damn funny....

yellowdoggranny said...

well, that was fecking creepy.

Annesphamily said...

That MJ/MM baby was actual normal looking!

Too cute. What an interesting site. I need to stop by there sometime.

Thanks lucky guy! You have won big in blog land!

Deanna said...

Hitting the Nyquil again,huh.

Michael Jackson crossed with anything would be just freaky.

Thanks for the laugh. I might check that site out when I'm more awake.

Matty said...

Ok, this is just plain freaky. But then again, today everything and anything is out there.

betty said...

oh my gosh! I never knew of this site. It could get really ugly with who you would match up indeed! thanks for sharing this info with us, Iggy (I think)

betty

Anonymous said...

Iggy, you have too much time on your hands! Some of those are down right scary!

Anonymous said...

That is so funny, I will have to tell my stepdaughter about that to see if she wants to try it for fun or maybe I will just try it and then tell her about it hehehe...I liked this thanks for sharing Iggy...some of those babies are scary though lol HUGS

Anonymous said...

LOL!

jewelrybyrebecca said...

Nice to see that you're putting your free time to good use. Keep up the good work, I love the entertainment!
Have a great weekend!!!!

Martha said...

How crazy is that! Spongebob actually makes cute babies... I guess Phoebe has all the dominate genes!

Anonymous said...

I think I've seen Jackson Manson!

Lickety Splitter said...

Wow ... for such odd combos, those tykes thankfully aren't worse for the initial scare.

Furry Bottoms said...

*laugh* that was funny!!! BUt I did notice that all those babies had gigantic foreheads and tiny mouths. Hmmmm. I have to try me and johnny depp!!!

Anne Johnson said...

Sponge Bob had to go on Maury to find out the kid was really his.

aladdinsane12 said...

wow, bob vila and martha stewart together are a forehead-making machine, apparently! that is one big skull.

Pamela said...

crackin' up over Melissa's 'normal' comment.

I remember an Email that made the rounds a few years ago that had a "what would their child look like" theme. It, was, of course, all for laughs. Not real baby faces like this one.

Apparently makemebabies didn't know that Jackson African American.

Rita said...

So-so-so strange!! What a hoot! ;)

LadyStyx said...

I'm with Melissa on this one.

hm... Also agree with Parsley too. Something definitely whack with that program.