Monday, July 26, 2010

Thank You Martha Menagerie!

Hi everyone,

I'm in a bit of a bloggy low, seems like Austin Powers, I've lost my mojo (or the creative moose has wandered northwards due to the summer humidity and heat).

I do want to thank Martha Menagerie for having a CSN gift card giveaway that I won! Martha is a very wonderful person who has a very colorful personal blog as well as several team blogs covering cooking, photography and getting motivated. My favorite is this one (here!)

With the awesome giveaway gift card, I got this:

a lamp made of colored glass in the shape of a snail about a foot high
Every time I turn it on and see its soft glow, I think about Martha Menagerie, her doggy friend Koda the Corgi, and Koda's wonderful mom, Betty.

Thank you Martha M!

16 comments:

betty said...

what a cute thing you got,Iggy! I love it!! that was a great giveaway Martha did wasn't it! she's the best indeed (as you are too)

thanks for the shout out. needed that this morning indeed!!

its okay to have low blogging or times, I do believe. one amazing thing about these blogs is they are always here when we get creative again

have a great day!

betty & Koda :)

Yankee Girl said...

That is so cute! What a great giveaway to have one.

I have been having a bloggy low all summer. Just tryin' to get back in the swing of things now!

Lickety Splitter said...

I share your bloggy low. When I get low, I get wordy in a weird little way. A way that hints at my veil of gloom, but usually makes the most sense only to me. Sorry to subject yall to my weird little writings, but I usually write the most in the confines of that little box, and writing makes me feel better after a while.

Cool little lamp :) You are such a winner!

jmt said...

Very pretty choice. :) Is it okay to tell a dude he's got something pretty? LOL

Snail's pace blogging...that seems to be the theme of the summer when I need hare paced blogging. Ah well. Cheers to Monday morning!

jewelrybyrebecca said...

How cute!!!! Love it. I hear ya on the bloggy low. Between runny around busy and not feel very clever, I too have been less than a good blogger. Oh mojo...where are you????????

yellowdoggranny said...

I think you are the most loved person in blogville..

Deanna said...

I love the little snail guy - but you already know that. What a great give away.

I hear you about the bloggy doldrums. I think it is the weather.... (I blame everything on the weather this days - the heat is getting me down).

Hope you get your muse going again soon!

Parsley said...

Well...ain't that just the cutest! Good choice. It surely brings a smile to MY face as I'm sure it does to yours.

AliceKay said...

I love this little snail lamp. It's so cute. Congrats on winning the giveaway. :)

The weather was much better today, but the heat is supposed to be returning later in the week. Hang in there...soon we'll be complaining how cold it is outside. :p

*hugs*

Martha said...

So glad you are enjoying your adorable lamp. Thanks for the shout out!
My summer break comes to an end today, it's back to work tomorrow and back to that blogging low for me too.
Enjoy the rest of the summer Iggy :-)

Pamela said...

I never thought I'd say this: what a cute snail. bwaa ha ha ha h ha

Anonymous said...

Oh wow that is so beautiful Iggy what a wonderful friend and a wonderful gift, I just love reading about how kind people can be in the bloggy world. I hope you have a good week Iggy no matter what you do HUGS

aladdinsane12 said...

ooh! that is so cute! congrats on winning; you definitely made a good choice :)

Rita said...

What a cute lamp! You're a lucky guy--win quite a few contests--are you Irish? hehe!

Maybe you are blog-slumpy because of the heat? It does wear a person down. I have to say your blogs are worth waiting for, tho. ;) Just write when you feel like it. It's no fun if it feels like a chore or you have writer's block. Sometimes it seems rather cyclical as to the enthusiasm for blogging goes, doesn't it? I'll wait and wait to hear from you. Getting my PhD in patience over here anyways--ROFL! :):)

LadyStyx said...

What a darling lamp!

Yeah... the creative moose ripped right through here. Said he was headed for the north pole to hang with the reindeer babes. ^_~

Queenie Jeannie said...

That's really cool!! Congratulations on your win!