
It reads, "Patient Data - No One Gets You Closer" and "For all your ePro solutions visit CRFHealth.com" so I took a visit. Imagine my shock when I saw that their website has this ad boldy placed near the top of the page along with several others in a rotating banner!
Just so you know, ePro stands for "electronic Patient Reported Outcomes", usually things like "how much pain do you feel this morning" or "how depressed are you today" that a clinical trial patient would record in a diary with preprinted forms.
CRF_Toilet from langland on Vimeo.
I don't even want to think about what "outcome" this patient might want to report.

23 comments:
I don't think I want to know the "outcome" this patient might want to report either. LOL (i loved his panda slippers tho)
Hope you're taking care of yourself. *hugs*
Uhh...okay...that's just a little distrubing. LOL
I didn't even notice the panda slippers until I read AliceKay's comment! LOL How funny. All I can think about when I look at this ad is the book my brother bought. And I read. Every time in his bathroom. It's a little brown book called "What's your poo telling you?" No Lie. It's great. AND informative.
I have, of course- cookbooks!
Ummm ... strictly speaking from an aesthetic view, I too may have trouble concentrating on the task at umm "behind" with so much pattern around to distract me.
Wow, there's definitely a way to be TOO close. Loving the manly slippers though.
HAHA!!!!! Clever advertising but at the same time disgusting!
My bathroom is better looking than theirs! lol And that is just the poo of it. Crazy.
I wanna say "OH CWAP!" ha ha
well, I guess that morning squeeze is quite important. And the older you get.... (see, I'm even talking about it)
Makes me wonder who was in the room when that ad was pitched.
Ew, that is just way too bizarre. Ew.
maybe he swallowed a quarter and they were going to look for it "after"
Oh too funny. It's amazing the extremes companies will go to for advertising.
Hope your ladies bathroom job, ahem, goes well.
personally I always feel a lot better after a good poop.
seems like you (and Koda) are spending too much time in the restroom, LOL. What an interesting ad for that site. I'm speechless (I think). But I love Yellowdog Granny's comment LOL
(I'm of course, on break but checking my Dashboard to read my favorite blogs :)
betty
Umm..ok..I am all for creative advertising, but there's nothing about a fat guy on a toilet that would make me buy anything from anybody!
I do agree though, his slippers rock. I'll bet they could tell some tales!
HAHAHAHA!
That is some very ballsy advertising!
Thats just crazy lol
I sure hope your having a good week so far Iggy HUGS
I don't want anybody quite that up close and personal--ROFL! Leave it to you to find this little crazy gem! :)
It a humorous commercial, but not exactly what would attract a lot of folks to rush right over. ;)
I'm with you there... Some things you just don't need to know!
my computer isn't digging it. it said the adobe plugin crashed so i couldn't watch it. damn my stupid computer! anyways, have fun in the ladies' room! don't look up any skirts!
I am laughing! This is making me think. Hmm...Never mind! I just remembered I have my own doctor appt. tomorrow morning! Have a great weekend!
oh dear...
I don't wanna know either.
Post a Comment