Haha!!! There's a sign in the ladies room at work, taped to every single stall door on the inside that says Do Not Flush Feminine Hygiene products in toilet. Please DO remember to flush. Thats a mixed message, methinks, but I know what it means though.
Diapers are the worst..and feminine napkins and tampons..I work in a public place..I have seen it all..and one day someone pooped on the toilet seat..gag a maggot. Strange sign..but maybe it works for the brain dead:)
There's a sign in the New Hampshire Girl Scout camps (for composting toilets) "If you didn't eat it first, don't put it in the toilets" Toilet paper exception here.
9 comments:
I sure hope someone didn't have to go to the bathroom in a hurry. LOL
Haha!!! There's a sign in the ladies room at work, taped to every single stall door on the inside that says Do Not Flush Feminine Hygiene products in toilet. Please DO remember to flush. Thats a mixed message, methinks, but I know what it means though.
Ok, I had to chuckle out loud. There is definitely an issue here, isn't there!
What I want to know is (ok I don't really want to know but I'm going to ask anyway) what have people placed "around" the toilet?
Diapers are the worst..and feminine napkins and tampons..I work in a public place..I have seen it all..and one day someone pooped on the toilet seat..gag a maggot. Strange sign..but maybe it works for the brain dead:)
Haha!
kids don't read that..which is why my son when he was little put a compact tube of lipstick and some batteries..
There's a sign in the New Hampshire Girl Scout camps (for composting toilets) "If you didn't eat it first, don't put it in the toilets" Toilet paper exception here.
I did not see this when you first posted it but hahahahahaha
Post a Comment