Photo from Anil Ranganatha's Nature Photography. If you have time - it's well worth the visit.
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Happy Valentine's Day
I have been very busy the past few days - actually working overtime - and will be going away tomorrow for a couple weeks for a dandelion break - so I'm busy getting ready - but the first thing I want do today is give a big splash of sunflowers to my friends.
Happy Valentine's Day!

Photo from Anil Ranganatha's Nature Photography. If you have time - it's well worth the visit.
Photo from Anil Ranganatha's Nature Photography. If you have time - it's well worth the visit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

22 comments:
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO YOU DEAR IGGY......
:( ya going away for a fortnight? - where the hell will we get our fix of sunshine?
I will miss you........
be safe..
x
Happy Valentines.
I think I've seen one other blog this afternoon that have a nice sunshiny pic instead of some pinky pastel rubbish.
It's definitely better!
My fave :)
Have a safe and wonderful trip!
Have fun and Happy Valentine's Day!
XX melissa
Enjoy your trip, bring back some warm weather, and just RELAX while you're there.
Oh yeah, Happy Valentine's Day too!
HUGS
Happy Valentine's Day, Iggy. Enjoy your dandelion break.
OMG! Was that a "Bloom County" reference!?
Enjoy your time off and Happy Valentine's Day!
Have a wonderful day my dear friend and have a good dandelion break! Enjoy!!!! and don't look at the bikini clad girls too much You'll go blind LMAO *hugsssssssssss*
Those sunflowers are as beautiful as the special bunch of sunflowers that you sent me for crimbo....
Oh my, Tori did you look at bikini clad hunks, is that why you lost your eyesight?.... now we know *wink wink*
x
Happy Valentine's Day... And, enjoy your dandelion break! *Hugs*
I have never heard of a 'dandelion break' before, but I made a wicked dandelion wine once, it took the lining off ones stomach :)
x
LOL
Anyone else getting withdrawal symptoms already?......
x
I have no idea what a dandelion break is but I do hope you enjoy it. I love the spingtimey picture. Is that a word?
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO YOU SWEET MAN!
Dang I'm going to miss you....
Have a safe and wonderful trip!
my daughters favorite flower..
Lovely photo! I hope you have a relaxing trip.
Yes Marmie....we are.
Hope you have a wonderful dandelion break and come back refreshed with a creative moose ready to kick into high gear, iggy.
*HUGZ!*
Thank you Iggy! I hope you had a lovely Valentine's Day too and are having a grand time on your dandelion break. I like the dandelion's...they speak of warmth and spring!
Good energies and peace of heart to you,
~gypsy-heart
Missing the IGGY... Iggy come home!
We have one more week and 3 days before there will be a possible sighting of Iggy........ I dont know if I can make it LOL
x
Post a Comment