Monday, December 29, 2008

Too Much Eggnog?

My next door neighbor is a huge fan of the inflatacrap Holiday "decoration" things. For Halloween, its 7-8 creepy-cheapies and for Christmas it is much the same...

picture described in the text

Looking at them before dark yesterday though, I think someone is tired of the Holidays.

The red thing on the far right distance is an "red brick" arch and in the upright on one side is a a turntable with four Elves that spin around and round, and in the other upright is a Santa who has a music speaker for a mouth that plays "Its a small world after all" endlessly in a loop.

Just in front of that is a red Santa Claus.

The blue thing in the foreground is a police car with two furry "things" wearing helmets, I think they are beavers, and the light on top of the squad car roof flashes. There is a Santa with a billy club chasing them. I don't get it myself.

To the left of that is a "Chilly Willy" penguin, and a snowman beyond him/her along with one of those lattice light deers.

I think it would look much better buried in snow! :)

9 comments:

Ausgrl said...

I agree grab a snow machine and cover the lot.

Deanna said...

roflmao that is the worst thing about the inflatcrap stuff.. they deflate during the day and look worse than when they are inflated. What are people thinking! They spend good money on that crap!

AliceKay said...

They spend lots and lots of money. Those things cost quite a bit.

LadyStyx said...

Dunno...every so often those inflatacrap items at the rest home are doing that too (even before Christmas)...I was beginning to think that maybe they needed to toss some blue pills at them and see if it would help ummm straighten them out...

Celticspirit said...

Take a chain saw and sneak over there in the middle of the night.......wearing a hockey mask. ;)

ChicagoLady said...

I think all of it is a bit too much. I prefer more subtlety in my Christmas decorations.

yellowdoggranny said...

i kept seeing polar bears on the lawns here in west...what the feck does polar bears have to do with christmas?

Intense Guy said...

Yellow Dog Granny...I don't know what they mean...I'll have to remember to ask the Goddess next time. :)

MarmiteToasty said...

Maybe your neighbour forgot to put money in his electricity meter LOL....... tackie as poo.... LOL you need to sneak in under the cover of darkness and put a flaming torch to them :) just plead insanity due to a poorly shoulder :)

x