Oh Iggy, you rascal, you.
I'm trying to think of something to say.... but Bea Arthur does nothing for mne... all I can think is... what is with those devil swirls going on with her hair!
Love it! And you don't have to return it anytime soon. I hereby give you Bea Arthur Monday!
That's a good picture of her.
Soooo....this is the type of woman you like huh? Hot stuff. ;)
Just think all the things she could to you with those feathers, Iggy! You can keep your Bea Arthur Monday, she just doesn't "do it" for me. LOL
"God's going to get you for that Walter."...Maude was one of my hero's....love Bea
Ohhhh Baby! She's makin' my mouth water!LMAO!!!You nut!
I definitely loved her as an actress! One of my favorites!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Oh Iggy, you rascal, you.
I'm trying to think of something to say.... but Bea Arthur does nothing for mne... all I can think is... what is with those devil swirls going on with her hair!
Love it! And you don't have to return it anytime soon. I hereby give you Bea Arthur Monday!
That's a good picture of her.
Soooo....this is the type of woman you like huh? Hot stuff. ;)
Just think all the things she could to you with those feathers, Iggy! You can keep your Bea Arthur Monday, she just doesn't "do it" for me. LOL
"God's going to get you for that Walter."...
Maude was one of my hero's....love Bea
Ohhhh Baby! She's makin' my mouth water!
LMAO!!!
You nut!
I definitely loved her as an actress! One of my favorites!
Post a Comment