What I'm really talking about are the Alien Space Spheres. Someone commented that they might like one (or a set) for their children (they call them nippers) to play in.

I looked at all my previous pcitures (here and here) and while the pictures are okay, they don't really show how big these things are...
So I took this picture today - I afraid the picture is a little dark but it gives some scale to these things.

So MarmiteToasty, how many do you want? Do you need time to think it over?
Meanwhile, I better check to see how many postage stamps I'm going to need.
:)

13 comments:
Those are some big balls you got there! But I think you'll have to take them to the post office, they won't fit in the box.
ROFLMAO you got some big balls there! ;)
I think we are going to have to do a fundraiser for the postage....
with balls that big, i bet you can't even cross your legs..
what the hell are those things?...
Impressive balls. ;)
Postage is gonna be expensive! It cost me about $100 Canadian just to send an old fashioned typewriter and a few books on ahead of us when we were coming back from Canada. I think a fund raiser of some sort is definately going to be in order. Especially if Toasty still wants more than one of them.
P.S. That was definately a very attention grabbing title. Kelly actually stopped what he was doing to come read your blog. He does read from time to time, but getting him to actually stop what he was doing to read is a pretty impressive thing to achieve... LOL!
LMFAO!!!! I think it would be easier if I just moved to where the big balls were LOL....
Oh the things I could turn them balls into....... me chickens would have one as a coop for a start LOL and I would paint them in fantastic colours lol....
Thinking they are as big as me garden over here LOL
Fanks for thinking of me Intense LMFAO.......
WTF are they though?....... and I still love em LOL
x
I was almost scared to read your post when I looked at my sidethingy on my blog and yours said...My balls. ;)
So....what are those things?
LMAO
Iggy's got the biggest...balls of them all! LOL
At least your balls aren't always bouncing, or great balls of fire, but do you think they should be held every night?
I have a little something over at my blog for you. Just a little token of my appreciation for the wonderful comments yesterday. I am truly luck to have friends like you.
*picks jaw up offa ground and wanders to the next blog with eyes covered*
You know when people hold their hands out and say "You must have balls THIS BIG!" or "That guy must have balls of steel!"?
My God man... You have BOTH!
LMAO!!!
But I too must ask... "What in the heck are those things???"
They look sort of like HUGE cryogenic storage tanks. Perahpes you could clue us in?
Gasps at ChicagoLady...
I wish I knew what these spheres were - but I don't. I am also thankful I did'nt photoshop them and color them blue.
The spheres have the words "Manitowoc Engineering Co." which is located in Manitowoc, Wisconsin on them - and appear to be some sort of counterweight for a crane - or perhaps they poured something out of them.
The site these steel spheres are on belonged to an Alco Standard Corporation subsidiary called Synthane Taylor Corp - They made artificial chemical/plastics like rayon and reinforced laminated and epoxy circuit board materials.
Post a Comment