Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Little Iggy Goes to the Zoo

pointy hair boss took little iggy to the zoo and they saw Tigger! (a christmas tree ornament of tigger still in the box it was bought in a decade ago

Yesterday the Pointy-Hair Boss took Little Iggy to the local zoo and they saw Tigger!

Poor Tigger...Still in the box he was bought in about a decade ago. I wonder if his tail still bounces any.

I might wrap this box with Tigger in it up and mail him somewhere. I think I know a Tigger fanatic or two.

6 comments:

Deanna said...

The price on that box is $2!!!! You couldn't buy the box for that today!

Anonymous said...

Poor Tigger! Tiggers like to be free to bounce not cooped up in boxes. Didn't you know that?

MarmiteToasty said...

Ebay it and make a fortune LOL

x

The Wife O Riley said...

I have a tigger tattoo on the lower left side of my back, he doesn't get out much either.

ChicagoLady said...

KMart must have put it on sale from the original $5.99. An after-Christmas sale perhaps?

Tigger's tail is always bouncy, even after being cooped up in a box for years.

*More bounce per ounce!*

LadyStyx said...

Poor Tigger...all cooped up like that!