Okay, Iggy, I'm a bit slow here. I'm trying to figure out this cartoon. Help!betty
:) :)
LOL
Um....Nothing wrong with being a day late :)It was worth the wait!
Morning, to funny, love it, Blessings Francine.
The trailer?
Think that's ever happened? LOL
OMG! That's so funny! :):)
needed that laugh..
I hope you or your dad never did this! LOL
we were just talking about cleaning up the boat yesterday. Actually -- I was telling someone else .. why don't you help clean up the boat. ha ha ha
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Okay, Iggy, I'm a bit slow here. I'm trying to figure out this cartoon. Help!
betty
:) :)
LOL
Um....
Nothing wrong with being a day late :)
It was worth the wait!
Morning, to funny, love it, Blessings Francine.
The trailer?
Think that's ever happened? LOL
OMG! That's so funny! :):)
needed that laugh..
I hope you or your dad never did this! LOL
we were just talking about cleaning up the boat yesterday. Actually -- I was telling someone else .. why don't you help clean up the boat. ha ha ha
Post a Comment