...photographed my foot. Is this a "selfie"?
I was on my way to the Hundred Acre Woods to see what spring has brought back to life. Obviously, this old car has seen better days (I took a few photos of it a few years back here and here). I wonder if it ever took someone to the local drive-in, an expectant mother to the hospital or a nervious teenager to a high school prom?
The Virginia Bluebells are just coming out now. I'll have to go back soon and take their picture... maybe the flood waters will recede and I'll even have new shoes by then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



14 comments:
Erm...good to see your foot. :-)
In no time we will all be taking walks in the fresh Spring air and flowers. Ahh.
You took a footie not a selfie!
Don't you have two or is that your fav:)
I think like someone else said, it is a footie :)
I too would wonder the history behind that car; if it could talk!
betty
Hmm...not sure if the kids these days would count that as a selfie. :) Love that Pooh bear reference!
Oh, I'd count it as a selfie! It's not just your foot--it's a shadow selfie :)
Well, a sefootie?
LOL! Yes, I think a foot counts as a selfie!
I think about those past-life type memories when I see old stuff--from cars to homes to furniture to roads... ;)
Hey, it's the first foot of spring!
Did you see Pooh or Tigger while in the Hundred Acre Wood?
Bluebells are pretty!
If you spot Eeyore while in the Hundred Acre Wood, make sure you take the time to let him know you noticed him.
the submerged car picture says one thing to me: Mosquitoes!
I thought I commented on this post last night, but I guess I skipped on over to your Flickr pics instead. (oops)
You have a lot of ground water down your way. That poor car. lol
I'll be waiting to see those pics of the Virginia Bluebells. :)
Your foot has shrunk... and that is a good thing!
Thanks for your help last week. I bought the computer like your mom's with Window's 7. I was so happy they stilll had one. Now to start deleting crap, backing up and transferring.
Huge huge hugs!
bluebonnets are everywhere...I'm happy.
Post a Comment