Great comparisons..must be a wonderful place to sit a spell:)
You know me, anything to do with the Sea and I'm in thrall.
I would love to sit up there and watch the waves come in and listen to the seagulls and the wind. :)
Wow, what a difference there. The sand dune in the "before" picture is huge but almost non-existant in the after pictures. :( Superstorm Sandy did a lot of damage.
Wow, it's amazing that after all these months, the beach still isn't there! Water is a very powerful force.
I wish West had an ocean..ha
Great photos for wordless Wednesday . What contrast!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Great comparisons..must be a wonderful place to sit a spell:)
You know me, anything to do with the Sea and I'm in thrall.
I would love to sit up there and watch the waves come in and listen to the seagulls and the wind. :)
Wow, what a difference there. The sand dune in the "before" picture is huge but almost non-existant in the after pictures. :( Superstorm Sandy did a lot of damage.
Wow, it's amazing that after all these months, the beach still isn't there! Water is a very powerful force.
I wish West had an ocean..ha
Great photos for wordless Wednesday . What contrast!
Post a Comment