An open hanger party which promises food, lots of little airplanes taking off and landing and good cheer!
I'm driving down there to meet my dad who is flying down there from Allentown! He is going with the guy that gave him his Christmas present flight.

In case you are wondering - NORDO, short for "No Radio", is a North American aviation term for aircraft flying without a radio.
The term originates from the 5-character uppercase abbreviated notation "NORDO" displayed on controllers' radar scopes when an aircraft transmits the "radio failure" code on its transponder.
I'll probably take way too many pictures of airplanes and people eating like I did last time!
:)

18 comments:
Oh boy, oh boy! Have so much fun that your smile become permanent! :o)
Partay, partay, partay! Snap away. I'll look at every single one of your purty pictures.
It sounds like fun, especially since you are going to be with your dad.
How exciting, Iggy!! (anything with food always gets my interest, LOL) But I do know how much you and your dad enjoy airplanes and events like this! Enjoy! And I too will look through your pictures!!
Have a great time! Can't wait to hear about it!
betty
Have a great time! :)
Looks like loads of fun! I hope you have a great time there :)
This is just your kind of partay! Take lots of pics. We will want to see. You will have a great time. Lucky Dad!! :):)
Sounds like lots of fun! I've been to several flying events with my husband and sons and we always have a great time.
Hubby is always in his element and I can appreciate all the beautiful planes and skills of the pilots.
Praying that your time with your Dad is blessed.
I'm not a good flyer at all. I'm a good goer, but the getting there part is white knuckle time for me. I do know you will have lots of fun though. I've seen the pictures! Do Enjoy! And, bring back more pics and stories.
Have a great time with your dad. I know you will. And take as many pictures as you want. :)
Have a grand time..take lots of photos of your Dad grinning from ear to ear..:)
Have fun! Can't wait to fill you in on some new info I learned in CA about planes and my paternal grandfather.
Sounds fun! Love to see lots of pics!
At first glance I thought it said HANGOVER Party!
Enjoy!!! We'll be waiting (impatiently!) for all your photos!!!
It's rather nice to have someone else dealing with uploading photos for a change, lol!
can't wait for the stories and the pictures.
Enjoy the weekend shindig! Sounds like it'll be a fun time and hopefully it's accompanied by good weather.
have fun tomorrow!
Whenever I hear or read the word transponder, I only think of the movie Con Air.
I hope your party was fun!
I imagine that was one fun trip!
Post a Comment