R-H's Kody Mousley bowls 300
Staff report • November 18, 2010
Rush-Henrietta senior Kody Mousley bowled the first perfect game in school history on Wednesday. Mousley, 17, helped the Royal Comets defeat Webster Thomas 6-0 in the season opener at Clover Lanes.
"It was pretty cool and still feels surreal," said Mousley, who carries a 210 average. "I was just hoping to do decent in the first match of the year. I was a little nervous at the end. I pulled the last shot and that last pin seemed like it took a while to fall."
Source
That's my nephew!!! Way to go Kody!!! Yehaw!
Thursday, November 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

20 comments:
Hi :-) Just popped by to see how things are and to send hugs.
That's so cool! Congrats to Kody!
WOW! Okay...I think my high score is 97. BOL
congrats!
ha ha ha, you're so cute, being such a proud uncle!! Yay for Kody!
Way to go Kody! :)
Go Kody Go Kody....... sounds like he is playing cricket :)
x
That's awesome! Congrats to Kody! I'm not great at bowling, but I enjoy it!
The first perfect game in school history. Wow! Congratulations to Kody. Way to go!
I'd just be thrilled if I could throw the ball the right direction ;)
WooHoo!!! Good for him!!
Way to go, Kody! First perfect 300 game in school history? That's quite an accomplishment. Not many people reach that ultimate goal of a perfect 300 game, and to reach it at such a young age, it's fantastic. Congratulations to him. My highest ever was a 230 or something like that. (was a long time ago)
What an achievement! Congrats Kody!! The first 300-game!! And he will always be the first, no matter how many other 300's come into play! WTG!!!!!!!
hope you are doing good Iggy :)
betty
Congrats Kody!!!
How proud are you!
Awesome!! :):)
WOW! I love bowling and never came close to a perfect game. That's quite an achievement, and something to cherish for a lifetime. WOW!
Way to go! You must be a proud uncle. :)
Wow that is fantastic Iggy, Congrats to Kody!! YaY!!
I'm just now catching up..
hot dang..nephew..hot dang.
Way to go Kody! Excellent! :)
Awesome! Knowing how much I suck at bowling, I can't even imagine bowling a perfect game. The first one in school history too? Whoa :)
That is so cool! The only way I can score a 300 is if it's Wii bowling.
What a proud uncle you are!
Post a Comment