She took the midnight train going en-ne-where..
Just a city sponge born and raised in south Detroit
He took the midnight train going en-ne-wherah....
Video by zulzen
A singer in a smoky room
A smell of wine and cheap perfume
For a smile they can share the night
It goes on and on and on and on
Strangers, waiting, up and down the boulevard
Their shadows searching in the night
Streetlight people, living just to find emotion
Hiding somewhere in the night
Working hard to get my fill
Everybody wants a thrill
Paying anything to roll the dice
Just one more time
Some will win, some will lose
Some were born to sing the blues
Oh the movie never ends
It goes on and on and on and on
Don't stop believing
Hold on to that feeling
Streetlight people...

30 comments:
Don't Stop Believin'! Great song. SpongeBob sings it pretty good, too. :)
*hugs*
that's awesome! i love his little marching band hat. i want one of those... i also want a spiky pink guitar!
Darn it! Not a cone in sight!
On my iPod. Love it! Not so sure about SpongeBob, though.
Oh! I love SpongeBob singing!
Have you heard him singing in the SpongeBob Movie! It's Awesome!
=)
with all those arms... Patrick can really drum. ha ha
Will never stop believing!
This was great. And it does go on and on and on and on... doesn't it. Where we stop, nobody knows!
This is the first time I have seen Sponge Bob. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, Iggy, but I think he was lip-syncing. ;)
LOL @ Rita
You're too much.
funny in a disturbing kinda way.
Don't stop believin' in what exactly?
I was expecting a cone somewhere! I also had to laugh at Rita's comment-- lip syncing!! LOL!!
Great song! :)
Wooohooo Iggy what a happy post and Im a singing right along with ya!! HUGSS
oh you soooo need to get laid.
Hi there my friend.... visiting all my PA blog friends tonight! Spongebob is rockin'!!!!
I love Spongebob and the song :-)
I saw the COOLEST Italian cone today and wouldn't you know it - no camera! I'll be scoping it out again soon though...
Love that song.
Don't love Spongebob very much. Sorry. My kids and husband love him though.
Ha Ha Iggy, love your take on this song.
Hope you have a great weekend. Enjoy the cooler weather. *hugs*
You gotta love the Sponge Bob.
Just wondering if you needed some bishies for that tub up there. :)
Aww your Sponge Bob! I will always think of you when I see him! LOL!
Hey Iggy, just poking in to say howdy to ya, Hope all is well HUGS
You can always get everyone's attention! Great post, I wish I could write and think of up all these lots like you do! Thanks for the memories too!
I like Sponge Bob, sometimes I watch even when the grands are not here! :)
This song has really made a comeback. It's everywhere...on Glee...I've heard it played on the radio recently...and now Sponge Bob. I love that song. :)
I have a love/hate relationship with Sponge Bob....he's so silly he's stupid but he's so silly that he really is stupid. However,I do love his "Best Day Ever" song. Look that one up.
The day I stop believing will be the day I die...
x
Post a Comment