I was moving some files from an old computer to a new one last week when I came across this picture. I don't remember where it came from but I found it striking at the time... and still do.
Oh, and thanks for straightening out my punctuation. Can you tell I wrote that really fast and didn't really double check anything? Yup. And of course YOU found the mistakes! :-)
that is an awesome picture; it speaks volumes without any words attached to it. I always wonder what babies/toddlers are thinking especially as they discover and learn new things about this world. I'm glad you posted this picture, Iggy, gives us lots to think about and ponder on this last day of March (how did that happen? these days are speeding by :)
It says.. I wounder if they are numbered?? lol or maybe this one.. The quil is mightier than the sword.....well anyway . i like it too.. thanks for that one..
20 comments:
That's an absolutely fabulous picture. I agree.
Oh, and thanks for straightening out my punctuation. Can you tell I wrote that really fast and didn't really double check anything? Yup. And of course YOU found the mistakes!
:-)
That really is a great picture! Thanks for sharing it!
is that a picture of you? It is a good moment captured in time.
That picture says so much to me! She will protect that which needs protecting. Great picture.
Love it! Captures wonder, innocence, curiosity, and new grasping skills all at once. :):)
Whew ... looks like that feather had already been through the ringer before the baby starting staring it down in rebuke.
that is an awesome picture; it speaks volumes without any words attached to it. I always wonder what babies/toddlers are thinking especially as they discover and learn new things about this world. I'm glad you posted this picture, Iggy, gives us lots to think about and ponder on this last day of March (how did that happen? these days are speeding by :)
hope the day is a good one
betty
"I bet if I had 3000 more of these...I could fly!!"
if there was ever a 'wtf' picure this is it.
ahhh I love baby pics. They are naturally photogenic .... and it is such a pretty thing to capture.
The baby seems to be in deep thought..."To lick the feather or not to lick feather. That is the question. Whether tis nobler in the mind..."
=)
Nice pic. I loved reading the comments above, too.
I hope you had a good day today.
It says.. I wounder if they are numbered?? lol or maybe this one.. The quil is mightier than the sword.....well anyway . i like it too.. thanks for that one..
oh my god i love this pudgy baby! he looks deep in thought!
I LOVE that photo.
What a cutie in that photo! I could see why it struck you.
I could see how this would impact you. It draws you in.
He seems very focused on that feather.
you can tell the feather has been in the baby's mouth. aaaauck! (I'm a bird lover, but that is just yuck! ha ha!)
What a beautiful photo. Could you imagine what could have been done with it if it was in color? You know what I'm talkin about...
Post a Comment