It's time for Shan's Weekend Wordles.
Here's what you do:
1) Go to Wordle.net to create your Wordle.
2) Post it on your blog with a link to Shan's Week~End Wordles or Last Shreds Of Sanity.
3) Once that's done, go back to Last Shreds Of Sanity and sign the Mr Linky that she'll have up - this will help direct those who play along to your blog.
From Cappy Got A Bath!

This post is dedicated to a truely wonderful person, Yaya.

When it hurts to look back
and
You're scared to look ahead...
You can look beside you
and
Your friends will be there.

19 comments:
(((Hugs)))
Cappy sure did clean up nicely!
I really like the colors on your Wordle. 'Got Cappy' =)
That's really cool! Great tribute to Yaya, too. Hi, Yaya! I see you above. Yeah.
Ya'll have a great escape this weekend.
Amen!!! There really is nothing like having your friends in good time and bad. Friends Rock!
Well said Iggy. Well said.
What a really cool wordle. :)
And you're absolutely right, Iggy. *hugs*
Awww, that was just beautiful Iggy! I know that's just what Yaya needs to hear - perfect! You are one wonderful friend.
Awesome! I love the poem!
Awesome poem and so true.. dang that Cappy looks handsome...
love the Wordle and Cappy! poem is pretty darn good too!
(thanks for sharing your holiday plans and pets with Koda and me; I wish he played well with others but he doesn't so he usually gets stuck home on celebrations like this)
betty
I looked thru the wordle and, unless I missed it, I didn't see how you had attached Cappy's head again. That is an accomplishment in itself! :)
Yes--friends are what get you thru the day sometimes. You have a lot of them, Iggy! :):)
I love the wordle Iggy, everyone is lucky to have you as their friend!! HUGS
Life lines, friends...oh, really what is the difference?
=)
Happy Weekend!
Awwwww, you are so sweet. Orange is love.
Aww. And he even lit candles to honor her...how sweet!
I love that Cappy got his head back. I need to read further to see how that happened, exactly. I mean, I know the head wasn't LOST....but it certainly wasn't attached.
Cappy is looking sharp. And love your quote at the end.
Hey IntenseGuy,
You made me cry. I popped on over here to thank you for your nice "comment on my comment" on Alicia's blog. (I don't call her Yaya because I'm an "in real life" friend... but you know when I say Alicia that I mean her, right?) :)
Anyway, what should I find when I get here but a post dedicated to her? Aww. Thank you for supporting Alicia at this difficult time. I cannot imagine the pain she is in but I am very happy that so many people are rallying around her and supporting her.
Thank you!
Jeanne
Poor OCHA! He looks like he's been rode hard and put away wet. LOL
Post a Comment