Thursday, November 5, 2009

My Cousin's Dog

a dog wearing a baseball cap

I bet that dog really enjoys his camping trips. I wonder if he talks like Junyah.

:)

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kero had a doggy baseball cap... He hated wearing it though.

Deanna said...

His eyes say it all. Woof woof.

AliceKay said...

Cute pic!

Yankee Girl said...

What a cute pupperoni!

When we take Bacchus camping he never sits still long enough for a picture. He is usually chasing small woodland creatures.

Celticspirit said...

I have had two cocker spaniels. One looked just like that and her name was Rosie. We found her as a stray, all matted and tangled. The other one we got from a breeder and her name was Ginger. They were both great dogs.

sugarlens said...

I would never be able to put a cap on Pargo or Pesto. What a cutie your cousin has.

Pamela said...

there are times (like right now) that I miss having a dog.

Melissa said...

Ahh, the dog has a hat on...that's just too cute!

betty said...

that dog is adorable!!! I bet it does enjoy camping! looks perfectly content just sitting there

(no way would I ever be able to get a hat on Koda; he couldn't even stand his graduation hat from puppy class for 30 seconds so I could get a picture of him)

hope all is well :)

betty

jmt said...

Wow. Puppy looks sad.

Anonymous said...

awww such a cutie pie doggy

yellowdoggranny said...

i love those sad eyes..

Matty said...

Looks like a springer spaniel. With that get up, he looks like just another dude there.

PictureGirl said...

Cute dog! Love the hat!

junyah said...

WOOOF..Junyah said that ,,,,lol

LadyStyx said...

Awwww. Looks like the pix of hubby's pooch, Baby (a cocker spaniel that had to be put down sometime before I met hubby....)

Rita said...

Such sad eyes. I don't think Karma would like camping--or a hat--hehe! That's more a dog thing. Our dogs LOVED camping when I was a kid! :)

junyah said...

Thats a ture Springer Spanial, i would know my relitive anywhere,

(my last names Springer)lol