It's been an eventful year for a certain, very special blogger in Wales - it has been a little more than a year since she had her "final eye operation" that left her completely without vision.
In the space of that year, she has continued to amaze me.
She is too modest at times - like the times when she downplays her ability to knit gloves with fingers and shape items like ducks and dragons from clay - and to write her blog and read and comment on our blogs, and to take pictures of birds that ... well ... they simply can't be all the result of happy accident or pure luck.
I want to wish this dear friend a very Happy Birthday! Make a wish and blow out the candles Tori!
I hope the upcoming year is a busy one; one that is fulfilling; and filled with happy family trips to the beaches and castles; and Kero walkies; and a year completely devoid of leaf monsters. I hope your greatest, most fervent wish comes true this year too.
Perhaps you will also get that pet Lion and a ride in horse pulled caravan that you want!
So Tori, have a dandelion and burdock (or two) on me...
- one of your not-so-secret admirers...
Iggy

10 comments:
Awww. I couldn't have put it better! Happy Birthday Tori!!
what an awesome post. Happy Birthday Tori.
Great post. :)
Happy Birthday, Tori!
Such a sweet dedication! Happy birthday, Tori!
Happy birthday Tori! I stopped in to her journal and commented on her bread machine entry; yum on that! cute blog she has too (love her rating system for posts :)
have a great weekend Iggy :)
betty
Happy Birthday to your wonderful friend!
I also wanted to say thank you for reading and commenting on my guest post at JennyMac's place today. :)
great post from a great friend..
I am way behind in blogs - Happy Birthday Tori! Well put Iggy and I agree with every word you said.
Wow! She sounds like she is really somebody anyone would be proud to know.
Happy Birthday, Tori! :):)
*Blushes*
Thanks Iggy!
And thanks to everyone else too!
Post a Comment