For some reason, I could not get the video to play :(
But I love the Santa; not sure how much he would have liked the wind this past weekend in Phoenix. Lots of inflatables were being blown this way and that way as they tried to stay tethered to the ground :)
Love toy trains! I used to put up a whole village with my HO set under the tree. I didn't stop that until around 17 years ago. I still miss it. And garden trains are just too much fun!
Lovely Pennsylvania looking barn. I miss those too.
Now that is one HUGE santa at the old office! Love the trains. Hope you had a very Merry Christmas and are looking forward to the new year with great anticipation!! :)
I L O V E trains and was so jealous of my older brother because he had the coolest train set ever! Sigh! Always my pleasure to stop here. Happy New Year to you and yours!
There was a big train show in Portland Oregon last weekend. I saw it advertised but didn't get the grands over there to see it. It was not recommended for kids under 12, however.
I know you have lots going on and I am praying for you and yours. Sure miss your posts here, you always have such great things to share. Have a great week my friend.
21 comments:
i love trains..and that is some santa.
For some reason, I could not get the video to play :(
But I love the Santa; not sure how much he would have liked the wind this past weekend in Phoenix. Lots of inflatables were being blown this way and that way as they tried to stay tethered to the ground :)
Happy New Year!
betty
I loved seeing the trains. (so would my grandson) ;)
That is one colorful barn.
And the new owner of your former office building has some nice looking Christmas decorations.
:)
Hope you had a merry Christmas! Love that Santa decoration in the front yard :)
Love toy trains! I used to put up a whole village with my HO set under the tree. I didn't stop that until around 17 years ago. I still miss it. And garden trains are just too much fun!
Lovely Pennsylvania looking barn. I miss those too.
Now that is one HUGE santa at the old office!
Love the trains. Hope you had a very Merry Christmas and are looking forward to the new year with great anticipation!! :)
Trains are always a great thing!
What a fun video! You always find the neat stuff! Hope you had a great Christmas!
What a happy train. Made me smile.
Love that barn.
Happy New Year dear friend.
Fun to see the train! Happy New Year! I hope you are well and have a wonderful year! :)
I got to thinking... I'll bet it was hard and a little bittersweet to see someone else's decorations up at the old office. So many changes.
Wow- that's a huge Santa! Happy New Year!
Cute trains! I bet the kids (both young and old) love them.
I L O V E trains and was so jealous of my older brother because he had the coolest train set ever! Sigh! Always my pleasure to stop here. Happy New Year to you and yours!
There was a big train show in Portland Oregon last weekend. I saw it advertised but didn't get the grands over there to see it. It was not recommended for kids under 12, however.
Afternoon, I love that barn, looks amazing.Blessings Francine.
Beautiful pictures!
Searching for your mojo? *hugs*
Yes, Alice Kay - it's been a long spell.
It's nice to see that you've "found" it. ;)
I know you have lots going on and I am praying for you and yours. Sure miss your posts here, you always have such great things to share. Have a great week my friend.
Post a Comment