Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Hippo Birdie... Two Shoes!


Now this would be getting my biggest Birthday wish!

Today, I will be celebrating my posting a blog entry and going to the Super Market to get dish washing soap and doing some dishes.

Aren't I exciting? Thanks to everyone that send me a card or expressed Happy Birthday wishes!

21 comments:

Dorkys Ramos said...

Happiest of birthdays, Iggy! Thanks for sharing your big day with us. Say hi to the squirrels for me :)

sugarlens said...

Have a very happy birthday!

LadyStyx said...

Hey... ya know, that card would be a great jump off point for a new Charlie story. ^_~

Far Side of Fifty said...

Happy Birthday! order that camera and all the goodies that go with it...you are worth it! :)

betty said...

Happy birthday Iggy!! I love the pictures!!! Sounds like a great way to spend the birthday by going to the store!! Hope it was a good one!!!!

betty

yellowdoggranny said...

wishing you very happy birthday...hope you have a great one..much love.

Tattered and Lost said...

Mine was Saturday. Pickup some detergent for me and we'll have a party!!!

Wendy said...

I hope those dishes have cake and ice cream residue to make them worthwhile.

Tattered and Lost said...

And I forgot to say Happy Happy!

Rita said...

LOL! Happy birthday, my friend! Your birthdays sound about as exciting as mine--ROFL!! :) :)

Annesphamily said...

Happy birthday to you! Gosh it has been a while since I hopped over here. Take care and enjoy your day.

Victoria Zigler said...

Hippo birdie!

Deanna said...

Happy Birthday Iggs! I sure wish you could spend one day sitting on my front porch shooting squirrels.... I wouldn't even care whether you used a gun or a camera! Posting a blog is a great way to celebrate. And sudsy soap? It doesn't get any better than that! Huge hugs!

ChicagoLady said...

I'll see if I can get my Charlies to send a message to your Charlies so they will stop and pose for you.

AliceKay said...

Hope you had a great birthday. *hugs*

By the way, I like ChicagoLady's idea. :)

MunirGhiasuddin said...

Best wishes for your birthday. I hope that you had a good time.

Dish washing liquid may nt sound like a big deal, but it can be. For me I have to get a certain kind and non- Ultra only so I don't get a rash.

Jacqi Stevens said...

Oh, how did I miss this?!?! I hope you had a wonderful birthday, despite not even having the dishwashing soap to do those old dishes! Nice to see you back at your blog, if only for a moment. Don't wait until the next birthday to post. I miss reading about your adventures.

Primitive Stars said...

So sorry I missed your Birthday, hope you had a great one!!!!!! Hugs Francine.

Linda said...

I just found your blog today by chance. Hope you had a great birthday. I love the photo of the squirrel checking out the camera! :)

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

Well, Happy Belated Birthday! Ugh on the dishes. LOL!

Martha said...

Sorry I missed your birthday! I have given up celebrating! Always just sets up for disappointment since rarely is a day ever about me!