Wednesday, May 28, 2014

(Almost) Wordless Wednesday

Been very busy. Trying to catch up.


My older brother came to down for Memorial Day. He and I walked down the Delaware Canal towpath before and after stuffing ourselves with "holiday food." The goose family came by to honk at us.


The houseboat is in the water and (mostly) ready for a summer season of fun. I have to work next Saturday though.


After walking 8 miles just to get things from storage and into the houseboat, I enjoyed the serenity of a quiet sunset.

12 comments:

betty said...

That is a beautiful sunset, Iggy! Lots of work to get the houseboat ready! I hope you'll be able to finish it soon so you can enjoy many an adventure on it this summer!

betty

sugarlens said...

I have been reading your blog for a long time because I remember that houseboat year after year!

Furry Bottoms said...

So so so pretty. You're going to have a good sumemr :)

Primitive Stars said...

So soothing to be on the water again, Enjoy, Francine.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Hope you have a good summer on the boat! Nice lookin sunset...eight miles maybe you should get a cart to carry stuff in:)

ChicagoLady said...

I was expecting a picture of the white chin straps! LOL

Hope you get a break from work and can go enjoy the boat soon!

Victoria Zigler said...

Bet you can't wait to be able to spend some time on the houseboat enjoying plenty more sunsets?

Rita said...

That just looks so peaceful there. I could almost hear the soft lapping of the water against the boat. ;)

AliceKay said...

Beautiful sunset. Here's to many peaceful sunsets aboard the houseboat in your future. :)

Jacqi Stevens said...

Ah! Adirondack sighting! What could be better than a perfect sunset with two waiting Adirondack chairs?!

yellowdoggranny said...

golden....lovely

Deanna said...

Love that sunset. Hope you are getting to spend more time enjoying the view and the boat. Hugs.